Big 2 $$$$

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Greg Schiano makes $6,25 M under his new deal next year.

He’s 18-28 overall and 9-27 in B1G.

Greg Schiano makes $6,25 M under his new deal next year.

He’s 18-28 overall and 9-27 in B1G.
I just saw that Schiano got a significant extension. They're living off his reputation when Rutgers was in the Big East.

He is a very good coach, he has Rutgers more competitive for sure. Can he take them to the next level? Apparently they think so. Very tough place to win...sounds familiar to me!

He is a very good coach, he has Rutgers more competitive for sure. Can he take them to the next level? Apparently they think so. Very tough place to win...sounds familiar to me!
Jersey has a lot more HS talent than MN, he has strong connections with the HS coaches there as he’s a Jersey guy (born and breed) and the winningest coach in their history.

If anyone can take them to the next level, its likely him.

Jersey has a lot more HS talent than MN, he has strong connections with the HS coaches there as he’s a Jersey guy (born and breed) and the winningest coach in their history.

If anyone can take them to the next level, its likely him.
yep. they looked substantially better last year than in years prior. at what point they hit the ceiling we shall see.

Think they are buying off 6-6 with a new OC and DC and no more East division with Penn State, MI, and tOSU every year. He has a chance, so extend him out.

Top Bottom