Bielema Out Vs Iowa

Pulled a hammy trying to tie his shoes he couldn’t see over his beer gut?

Last edited:

Maybe he will live tweet during the game. That would be fun.

Joking aside, COVID is not something Bielema wants to be dealing with in his current physical condition. Obesity is a huge risk factor.

Joking aside, COVID is not something Bielema wants to be dealing with in his current physical condition. Obesity is a huge risk factor.
Yeah, he would definitely seem to fall in the higher risk class.

As for the game, I highly doubt his not being there will have a massive impact. I am sure he will figure out someway to stay in contact with the sidelines.

Correct. Hopefully he recovers

Iowa fan here. Iowa lost to Purdue without Brohm last year and BB absolutely has Iowas number. I wouldn’t give up on this one yet. Also Iowa is straight trash when they’re 10-13 pt favorites.

Not sure I can get behind making fun of the guy. He owns us. I partly wish he was out coach.
Right here dude. He is a good coach and we would be lucky to have him. Cut him down all you want, he has never lost to us. Illinois will be a factor in the west starting in 23

Something I found unique, kickoff was 1pm. I wonder when last Big 10 game was played in that window?

Iowa fan here. Iowa lost to Purdue without Brohm last year and BB absolutely has Iowas number. I wouldn’t give up on this one yet. Also Iowa is straight trash when they’re 10-13 pt favorites.
go away.

We are just smarting from another IO. loss. Thanks for the positive comments.
Haha it’s ok I expect it coming to opponents message board. I get the frustration is probably there but big picture PJ is great for the program and can create a serious sustainability this city has needed for the Gophs!

Top Bottom