Beth Goetz's name has popped up as a candidate in the search to replace Alvarez as Badgers AD

I recall Jerry Kill not enjoying having her as his boss.
Didn't that stem from her wanting Kill to take over more efforts around the fundraising for the Athletic's Village, while he just wanted to focus on HC duties and not much else?

I think so. It was his od
Didn't that stem from her wanting Kill to take over more efforts around the fundraising for the Athletic's Village, while he just wanted to focus on HC duties and not much else?
He made some crack about interim AD.

I thought it was Mega Tongue's job to do the fundraising. He was busy highfalutin and cavorting instead. This was before Beth Goetz took over as interim AD. Did I get it right?

I thought it was Mega Tongue's job to do the fundraising. He was busy highfalutin and cavorting instead. This was before Beth Goetz took over as interim AD. Did I get it right?
I suspect shaking hands and getting propositioned by Mega Tongue is less exciting than talking to the football coach.

For most people.

I'm sure the Badgers will be doing a solid vetting of the candidates. With all the comings and goings of our departments, I'm not convinced that we were on solid footing from within.

All is quiet on the Western Front. Let's keep it that way. It is so refreshing not to have a lot of attention getting negative news. Some of our local media are bored. They tried to manufacture controversy.

How about UW putting off hiring a president so they didn’t feel compelled to choose a person of color. They gave the interim job to Tommy Thompson.

Top Bottom