"Best Power Demonstration I Ever Saw"

pointman99

Reaction score
Gophers roll Texas in '36.

Pick from newspaper insulation I'm pulling down at my house.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369536917.894613.jpg

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

Great find.

Maybe you can get Sid to autograph it.:)

The story references Gopher player Larry Buhler. For what it's worth, Buhler was a native of Windom, and played with the Green Bay Packers. There is a statue of him in the courthouse square in Windom.

Some guys have all the luck = Pointman finds an old newspaper article in the walls of his house. Another guy finds a rare Superman comic worth over $100,000. I think the only thing in the walls of my house are mice. (but that's better than having termites.)

short ornery norwegian said:
The story references Gopher player Larry Buhler. For what it's worth, Buhler was a native of Windom, and played with the Green Bay Packers. There is a statue of him in the courthouse square in Windom.

Some guys have all the luck = Pointman finds an old newspaper article in the walls of his house. Another guy finds a rare Superman comic worth over $100,000. I think the only thing in the walls of my house are mice. (but that's better than having termites.)

There's always money in the banana stand...

Top Bottom