Best post spring game evaluation yet by the most informed voice in Gopher football

Liked what he had to say about Hahn. Friends with him, absolutely loves the game and works hard at it

I think DaJon McKnight is the real deal. I'm glad we have him for 2 more years at TCF.

As always, FBT's analysis is top notch--or maybe I just agree with him. Either way, great job--and the best read in Gopher football.

I just like the fact that he's never overly positive or negative. Just straight up eval on the team, no BS agendas or any of that, just tells it like he sees it. I can respect that, even if I disagree with a point or two.

Gentlemen, there is the answer why Star Tribune circulation is down, nobody listens to CCO. The man does the job. He is the go to guy, he calls as he sees it. Kudo's to FBT. I would bet he would be an excellent addition to Gopher Saturdays on Learfield. And who wouldn't want to tip one back with him following the game discussing the finer points of a counter trap. Mans game, Kent/Marcus. Take a vacation he's got it covered.;)

Very refreshing to read some legit analysis. Some of the garbage that has been posted in the past few weeks from some people has gotten really old.

Gentlemen, there is the answer why Star Tribune circulation is down, nobody listens to CCO. The man does the job. He is the go to guy, he calls as he sees it. Kudo's to FBT. I would bet he would be an excellent addition to Gopher Saturdays on Learfield. And who wouldn't want to tip one back with him following the game discussing the finer points of a counter trap. Mans game, Kent/Marcus. Take a vacation he's got it covered.;)

Mmmmmm...beer...football...

And who wouldn't want to tip one back with him following the game discussing the finer points of a counter trap.

No offense to the GHers but I'd prefer a repeat appearance by Natalie Kane at our tailgate! :D

Does a fine job - very much appreciated here both for his info and his even-handed tone.

Top Bottom