Votes: 20 16.7%
  • Gary Patterson

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

mkAz

Reaction score
Who get's your vote?

my vote is Ferentz

Simply based on what they do with what they have. Saban has an obscene amount of talent on that team, which he deserves credit for of course, but I went with the "what the artist gets with the mound of clay he has in front of him" approach.

Simply based on what they do with what they have. Saban has an obscene amount of talent on that team, which he deserves credit for of course, but I went with the "what the artist gets with the mound of clay he has in front of him" approach.

Sabin has guys gain 1,500 yards then disappear because anyone can run in his offense... and his D is always stout. Pretty much what you want.

I find it hard to argue with how consistent Ohio State has been under Tressel.

No love for Mack Brown.

Someone is drunk voting.

I see a vote for Les Miles.

I voted for Ferentz. I hate the Hawkeyes with a burning passion that is only surpassed by Wisconsin, but you have to respect the work he's done in Iowa.

I voted for Ferentz. I hate the Hawkeyes with a burning passion that is only surpassed by Wisconsin, but you have to respect the work he's done in Iowa.

I agree that Ferentz has done a lot of good in Iowa. I still am surprised by some of his in game stuff though - like the timeout vs Wisky with 12 seconds left...but no doubt he has been close to a god for that program.

How anyone could honestly vote for BB over Nick Saban is beyond me. Skunk colored glasses.

How anyone could honestly vote for BB over Nick Saban is beyond me. Skunk colored glasses.

If Paul Chryst ever takes a job somewhere (particularly if he takes any staff with him), BB will be unemployed within 18-24 months.

BB is a perfect example of why you need good coordinators, a good system, and continuity of staff to be successful. ANYBODY could have done in the last 4-5 years at Wisky what BB has done. Talk about a system set up and in place for somebody to be successful. Wisky isn't winning because of him, they're overcoming his shortcomings to win.

Exactly.

Saban - 2 National Championships AT 2 DIFFERENT SCHOOLS
BB - 0 conference championships

Everyone else on that list (except Ferentz) has a NC or undefeated season on their resume. I hope you were kidding. Even Ferentz is a stretch to be in that kind of company. He's good, but if you're playing the "he does less with more card", TCU and Boise have WAY less than Iowa (though they likely would not be undefeated in the B10).

Urban Meyer thank you very much. He gets my vote.

Top Bottom