Best Jerry-isms

Not Coach but his daughter after watching the Michigan 2010 game...

"Hard to watch..."

Now of course the Gophers are increasingly "fun to watch."

I don't remember that Kill ever coached Eskeridge, didn't he leave in 2010? I could be mistaken though

He left just after spring ball for family reasons to San Jose State. May, I believe?

I remember the comment to the RB well, and I also thought it was Duane Bennett, so I figured I would take a quick look through the videos as I thought it would be easy to find...2 hours later, I found the video. It is indeed Deleon Eskridge.

Also stumbled on this one where Kill has some words with his best friend AJ Barker.

Also stumbled on this one where Kill has some words with his best friend AJ Barker.

That was prophetic. He cushioned his criticism a little when he told AJ he was a little soft. Wow.

I remember the comment to the RB well, and I also thought it was Duane Bennett, so I figured I would take a quick look through the videos as I thought it would be easy to find...2 hours later, I found the video. It is indeed Deleon Eskridge.

Don't ask me how I remembered that so specifically. Just some more of the useless information that is filling my brain. :cool:

Top Bottom