Best hotel choice near TCF?

maliksealy

Reaction score
3 friends and myself are driving up from Iowa to catch the Twins game and gopher football game against Tcu on September 3. Looking for hotel suggestions near the stadium. The commons is sold out.

3 friends and myself are driving up from Iowa to catch the Twins game and gopher football game against Tcu on September 3. Looking for hotel suggestions near the stadium. The commons is sold out.

If you are risk averse priceline name your own price. Downtown is one of the few 4 star hotels in mpls youncan jat upnthe bid pick 4 star and use fridley etc to up bid

If you are risk averse priceline name your own price. Downtown is one of the few 4 star hotels in mpls youncan jat upnthe bid pick 4 star and use fridley etc to up bid

Are you drunk?

There are plenty of hotels downtown Minneapolis. You'd want to open Googles Maps. On the search bar, type "hotels" and click on search. There are hotels within distance of Target Field. Stick to the ones on Hennepin Avenue and south of Hennepin, and close to 5th Street where the Metro Light Rail runs.

Depending on how much you are willing to pay for hotel rooms: Le Meridien Chamber Minneapolis $139; Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Minneapolis $144; Hotel Minnepolis $100; Radisson Blu $194; Marquette Hotel $199; W Minneapolis - The Foshay $174; Grand Hotel $199; Westin Minneapolis $105 - these are just a few.

Think about taking the Metro Light Rail Green Line from downtown Minneapolis at Target Field, or at the Nicollet Mall Station on 5th Street and Nicollet Mall to the East Bank. Buy a roundtrip ticket from the kiosk to avoid the ticket line after the games.

I am parking in downtown Minneapolis and taking the light rail to the East Bank myself to avoid the craziness of the traffic after the game.

I am parking in downtown Minneapolis and taking the light rail to the East Bank myself to avoid the craziness of the traffic after the game.

Plenty of craziness trying to get on the train after games as well.

Priceline only guarantees 1 bed when you name your price, just keep that in mind when using the "name your price" feature as well. I fell victim one time.

There are plenty of hotels downtown Minneapolis. You'd want to open Googles Maps. On the search bar, type "hotels" and click on search. There are hotels within distance of Target Field. Stick to the ones on Hennepin Avenue and south of Hennepin, and close to 5th Street where the Metro Light Rail runs.

Depending on how much you are willing to pay for hotel rooms: Le Meridien Chamber Minneapolis $139; Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Minneapolis $144; Hotel Minnepolis $100; Radisson Blu $194; Marquette Hotel $199; W Minneapolis - The Foshay $174; Grand Hotel $199; Westin Minneapolis $105 - these are just a few.

Think about taking the Metro Light Rail Green Line from downtown Minneapolis at Target Field, or at the Nicollet Mall Station on 5th Street and Nicollet Mall to the East Bank. Buy a roundtrip ticket from the kiosk to avoid the ticket line after the games.

Lightrail is fine.. but just download the Uber app.. rides available everywhere in Minneapolis and St Paul, and cheap.

As others said better stay away and close to light rail. Days inn by campus is a dump

Priceline only guarantees 1 bed when you name your price, just keep that in mind when using the "name your price" feature as well. I fell victim one time.

No one here will judge him if he ends up having to snuggle with his three buddies.

I've never stayed at The Commons, but it looks really nice and is right in the heart of campus

Hilton garden inn in Eden prairie is where I stay. I have family n friends in the west burbs though.

No one here will judge him if he ends up having to snuggle with his three buddies.

I heard Coach Kill is gonna make sure it snows so they may need to snuggle anyway, but I doubt they will care after a good day of drinking and an upset of the #2 team in the country ! :drink:

Top Bottom