Berkley Edwards working hard to improve his receiving skills

4.32 40? And Jalen Myrick is faster? We have 2 players that could run a 40 in the top 15 times in the NFL combine!

Really excited to see Edwards this year. And looking beyond this year; Jones and Edwards could be an incredibly potent RB tandem.

I've never seen this guy play.

My guess is that they'd like to find ways to get him the ball as a running back while lining him up in the slot (or by throwing him screens and/or short boundary passes).

We have so few ways to stretch the field (laterally or length) and this is the poor man's way of doing it.

My understanding is that he's too short to play WR.

But what do I know. Pure speculation on my part

We used the jet sweep so much last year because we had to artificially create movement before the ball snap. We did this since our skill position guys weren't going to beat anybody downfield.

I've never seen this guy play.

My guess is that they'd like to find ways to get him the ball as a running back while lining him up in the slot (or by throwing him screens and/or short boundary passes).

We have so few ways to stretch the field (laterally or length) and this is the poor man's way of doing it.

My understanding is that he's too short to play WR.

But what do I know. Pure speculation on my part

We used the jet sweep so much last year because we had to artificially create movement before the ball snap. We did this since our skill position guys weren't going to beat anybody downfield.

We had plenty of wide open receivers last year. We aren't the only team to run jet sweeps.

Top Bottom