Baylor's new stadium: Look familiar to anyone?

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Saw MV tweet this and thought it was worth a post.

The Bank v2.0: Futbol Stadium

Well it appears we will now have a sister stadium down in Teeeexas...might have head down for a game to do some boatgating

Great location on the river. I like the built in shade, I wish we could do something retractable like that in September. Sun in great in late October and November. Love being outside either way.

45,000 capacity with expansion to 55,000.

Hard to beat our open view of campus and the skyline.

Nice looking stadium. Love the water aspect.

Their current stadium seats 50,000. Guess how many urinals they have. Go on, guess. Oh, I'll just tell you. 38. 38 urinals for 50,000 capacity.

Their current stadium seats 50,000. Guess how many urinals they have. Go on, guess. Oh, I'll just tell you. 38. 38 urinals for 50,000 capacity.

Most male Baylor grads prefer to sit down to pee.

This doesn't say much for the food being served.

Nice looking stadium. Love the water aspect.

What you might not realize is that the Brazos River is not crystal blue. It is brown, doesn't smell too pretty, and I've never seen a recreational boat larger than a canoe floating in Waco.

Kimmel+Brazos.jpg

Saw MV tweet this and thought it was worth a post.

The Bank v2.0: Futbol Stadium

Well it appears we will now have a sister stadium down in Teeeexas...might have head down for a game to do some boatgating

Nice looking stadium but not sure I see the direct similarity to the Bank that the tweet would imply. There are lots of horseshoe stadiums out there, it is not like we invented the concept.

Well maybe they don't sell beer. Sheshhhhhh

Well maybe they don't sell beer. Sheshhhhhh

Or water. Of soda. Or anything that results in water! Hah.

On a seperate note, doesn't really look that much like our stadium.

Nice looking stadium but not sure I see the direct similarity to the Bank that the tweet would imply. There are lots of horseshoe stadiums out there, it is not like we invented the concept.

I agree, aside from the horseshoe shape, I don't think it resembles TCF very much.

What you might not realize is that the Brazos River is not crystal blue. It is brown, doesn't smell too pretty, and I've never seen a recreational boat larger than a canoe floating in Waco.

Kimmel+Brazos.jpg

This guy is A&M's version of Panther Hawk right?

Not even close. Aggie came to Minnesota for a weekend and a game, had nothing but good things to say about his experience. If you compare Aggie to pantherfawk, I hope the bird of paradise craps on your birthday cake.

Not even close. Aggie came to Minnesota for a weekend and a game, had nothing but good things to say about his experience. If you compare Aggie to pantherfawk, I hope the bird of paradise craps on your birthday cake.

+1 Doc. Agreed.

Great location on the river. I like the built in shade, I wish we could do something retractable like that in September. Sun in great in late October and November. Love being outside either way.

45,000 capacity with expansion to 55,000.

i not a fan of the built in shade, well when i'm at the games it can be nice but when i watch a game on TV i hate it when the press box creates shade on the field, it is so much easier to watch a football game on TV when it is bright, sunny out shining on the field making it look more green and making the uniforms look more colorful, whats even worse is when half of the field is in the shade and the other half is in the sun.

i personally think it looks a lot more like our stadium then other horshoe stadiums out there

+1 Doc. Agreed.

+2 plus he started the epic tech tard thread in advance of last year's bowl game. If we get paired up with them again, here's to hoping that Aggie11 will be up for a sequel!

Gig 'em and Go Gophers!

Then what is he doing on a site that has nothing to do with Texas and posting nothing ever about the University of Texas on that site? Your accusation doesn't add up.

Top Bottom