Bateman opts out

Thanks for the memories Bateman. Looking forward to you taking the NFL by storm next year.

The B1G season that never should have been. Started a sham. Is currently a sham. Will end a sham.

If the BG10 season would have started on Sept. 3rd per the original adjusted COVID plan timing, well before the Midwestern flu season starts, the season would have already been completed by now and more games would have been played. Just another CYA leadership failure.

Pretty sure Maroon Shaft aka mjfelton15 got banned for the 2nd time this week
MS was the anti-felton. Unless the guy has a serious split personality.

But I do agree he blew a gasket.

MS was the anti-felton. Unless the guy has a serious split personality.

But I do agree he blew a gasket.

It was too over the top. I think Felton decided he wanted to make a point by acting ridiculous in the other direction and created Maroon Shaft.

I also realize this whole scenario requires a lot of cleverness and thought of someone who had clearly never been further away than Mankato from South St Paul

It was too over the top. I think Felton decided he wanted to make a point by acting ridiculous in the other direction and created Maroon Shaft.

I also realize this whole scenario requires a lot of cleverness and thought of someone who had clearly never been further away than Mankato from South St Paul
Nah, MaroonShaft is a different person I think. They replied to something of mine on reddit in /r/cfb before they went off, and later dm'ed me apologizing for their vulgarity and stuff. mjfelton would never apologize for that sort of stuff.

I just looked on 247 and their top 25 all time recruits. Rashod is #25 and he looks 12 years old. Just funny to see how people can change in such a short period of time. Although it's not funny looking at my belly......

Opting out when you might only play one more game 3 weeks from now is no different than opting out of a bowl game. I don't blame him.
I agree. Guys are opting out all over the country.

Top Bottom