Basketball floor

It does look much better in person. I actually think it is fine, but I don’t often watch home games on TV. Solution to the problem...buy season tickets and come to the games. (I know, that doesn’t work for everyone...)

It does look much better in person. I actually think it is fine, but I don’t often watch home games on TV. Solution to the problem...buy season tickets and come to the games. (I know, that doesn’t work for everyone...)
Weekday games starting at 8pm, do not work for everyone.

Yeah the 8:00 week day games are killers. With a 2 hr drive, I definitely pick & choose on those. I know it's all about TV money...

Yeah the 8:00 week day games are killers. With a 2 hr drive, I definitely pick & choose on those. I know it's all about TV money...
I just told my boss I'm coming in an hour later Thursday.

New floor sucks. Old floor was good. Minor tweaks would have been a better idea.

They very clearly got the maroon color wrong on the new floor, evidenced by the seats behind and the old floor under exactly the same lighting conditions. Too cheap to fix it.
We have gone through this already. It all has to do with the white balance of the photo or the TV cameras (they auto balance the floor to white when it is actually a cream color). The colors look good in person. Here is a picture that more accurately shows the colors.
8CEFD4D1-A075-478A-B90C-D95D0A23EFCC.jpeg

That’s not much different than the other picture.

The maroon on the floor (and also on the score board) is simply quite a bit different than the maroon of the seats.

If the university has decided to go with that color moving forward, then it is what it is. The seats should be that color, the next time they need to be replaced.

We have gone through this already. It all has to do with the white balance of the photo or the TV cameras (they auto balance the floor to white when it is actually a cream color). The colors look good in person. Here is a picture that more accurately shows the colors.
View attachment 7054
It's all Cubs fault

Top Bottom