Bars in Evanston?

Zeppelin Gopher

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good sports bars in Evanston (specifically around NW/Ryan Field?) Looking for a place to post up for a couple hours after the game on Saturday.

I don't think there is anything right around the stadium, but in downtown Evenston,
I suggest Tommy Nevins.

Another good place for a hot dog is "Weiner and Still Champion" right by the Dempster station

They have great deep fried hot dogs and they also have "Country-fried bacon" which is to die for in every sense of the word.

We went to Nevin's on the bball road trip. It was alright. Had a nice set up for darts with cork boards. The bar we went to later that night (name escapes me) was full of freshman girls which was pretty awesome for me and the rest of our group, but may not be what you're looking for.

The bar we went to later that night (name escapes me) was full of freshman girls which was pretty awesome for me and the rest of our group, but may not be what you're looking for.

Actually that sounds like EXACTLY what we're looking for.

if you get into the city, check out sidetrack on northhalstead;)

We had a good time at a place called "The Keg" last time the Gophs played there.

The keg is the place that had the underagers. Thanks for reminding me.

Top Bottom