Barker, Kill or

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Why not think of all the kids going to school without even enough food to keep them awake during class. Each week, my school on Friday sends home food in the backpacks of students to ensure they and their families get enough to eat. These families are in such poor financial shape, they can not get to the food-shelf because they have no vehicles. And, for you big city folks, these are rural families that don't have public transportation available. I could care less that an unreliable Senior and an unreliable coach got their undies in a bunch over a game when so many are still hurting very badly.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Please be sure to thank one another for your bounty, no matter how large or small.

look, i get the sentiment. but seriously? come on man.

Jerry Kill, AJ Barker, and the Minnesota Football Program have nothing to do with what you're talking about. I reject the notion that just because we are discussing 'trivial' things this week like the state of our football program that it implies we don't think of what's truly important in life. I don't come here to be lectured, thanks.

Jerry Kill, AJ Barker, and the Minnesota Football Program have nothing to do with what you're talking about. I reject the notion that just because we are discussing 'trivial' things this week like the state of our football program that it implies we don't think of what's truly important in life. I don't come here to be lectured, thanks.

DMB's mom: "Remember to drive carefully, honey. I love you!"

DMB: "Are you implying that I'm not a safe driver? I don't come here to be lectured by you! Get out of my face!"

DMB: "Are you implying that I'm not a safe driver? I don't come here to be lectured by you! Get out of my face!"

I didn't mean it to come off like that. Of course I and everyone agrees with the sentiment. But relating it to Kill, Barker, etc is stupid.

Wouldn't a more accurate analogy be something like this:

everybody knows my name's mom: "Sweetie pie, go check gopherhole. I posted a message there for you that has nothing to do with Gopher Football."

everybody knows my name: "Thanks sugar plum, but why fill up a football message board with this nonsense. By the way, don't you think it's kind of weird we have these pet nicknames for each other, mom?"

Wouldn't a more accurate analogy be something like this:

everybody knows my name's mom: "Sweetie pie, go check gopherhole. I posted a message there for you that has nothing to do with Gopher Football."

everybody knows my name: "Thanks sugar plum, but why fill up a football message board with this nonsense. By the way, don't you think it's kind of weird we have these pet nicknames for each other, mom?"

Mom: "Pet names are cool, sweetie pie. After all, my good friend says so."

Top Bottom