Badger Fans Not Digging DJ-Driven, Shouting PA Atmosphere

I never thought about this before, but why do the Gophers have a "red zone"?
There should be no red zones in our stadium
Re-brand it as the Gold Zone
Better dead than red
Well, it is a longstanding definition/term used in football to identify those 20 yards of the field.

We now have a new video board if you didn't notice last week. No missing pixels plus new speakers. Yay!

The volume at the Purdue game last year was insane. I was trying different seats during that game and sitting in the visitor section was uncomfortably loud. And I like loud music!
It’s not just the volume, it’s the quality of the speakers. I have a pretty decent hi-fi setup in my house. Occasionally, I turn up the volume pretty good with no discomfort. When I go to games, movies or concerts I bring ear plugs in case the speaker quality is sub par. Few things more annoying than high volume over poor speakers.

By the way, how are the new speakers in TCF?

It’s not just the volume, it’s the quality of the speakers. I have a pretty decent hi-fi setup in my house. Occasionally, I turn up the volume pretty good with no discomfort. When I go to games, movies or concerts I bring ear plugs in case the speaker quality is sub par. Few things more annoying than high volume over poor speakers.

By the way, how are the new speakers in TCF?
I was in 208 yesterday and things sounded good.

As for gameday experiences, Mrs. Billd cannot stand the woman giving food reviews and some other updates during the game. Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard as far as she's concerned. However, she does appear to be a gameday fixture at this time.
I am glad to know there are others who think the same! I'm sure she is a great person and all, but the tone of her voice and the obnoxiously loud microphone are acoustic torture.

Top Bottom