Bad weather Gopher gear

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
I was just at the stadium Goldy's Locker room and impressed by the choices for bad weather games. They have Nike, Columbia, and Under Armour heavy duty coats/jackets. They also had Gopher ponchos and waterproof jackets. It was a pleasant surprise.

But the lack of gold clothing is terrible. I've complained a couple of times, it's like the owner/managers don't realize they're trying to get people to wear Gold. I'll buy a nice gold rain set and heavy winter coat right now, but they don't have them and I'm not buying maroon.

But the lack of gold clothing is terrible. I've complained a couple of times, it's like the owner/managers don't realize they're trying to get people to wear Gold. I'll buy a nice gold rain set and heavy winter coat right now, but they don't have them and I'm not buying maroon.

THANK YOU! I've complained about the same thing. If we all keep reminding them we want these things it will eventually happen.

I did break down and buy a maroon rain jacket but I want a gold windbreaker and heavier jacket as well.

I bought a heavy Gopher rain jacket at Fleet Farm for $20 on sale a couple of years ago, it has a pretty sizeable amount of gold on the front. It's too heavy for warm rains, and probably won't be quite as effective in a really hard rain as a real nice rain jacket. I really want rain pants as that's just as important as the jacket.

If they don't get some good Gold rain gear before the first heavy rain, I'm going to buy a set of gold rain gear (top and bottom) from REI/Dick/Fleet Farm - anybody I can find them from. I found nice gold tops at Dicks but no bottoms. I didn't see my size in the gold gear at Fleet Farm.

Top Bottom