vs IOWA
vs IND
@ IND
@ OSU
vs OSU
@ MSU
vs PUR

And then we dance?
No easyish games. When shooting is off this team struggles. That we can even have this conversation in mid December is amazing by itself.

I feel like 10-10 gets this team in.
Haven’t looked at the schedule much or the bubble nationally much. But unbeaten non conference with two major conference wins and playing in a top 3 league. .500 in the conference probably gets them in.

not sure league is good enough to get in if at 9-11 or 8-10 like it would’ve been last year

I feel like 10-10 gets this team in.
Haven’t looked at the schedule much or the bubble nationally much. But unbeaten non conference with two major conference wins and playing in a top 3 league. .500 in the conference probably gets them in.

not sure league is good enough to get in if at 9-11 or 8-10 like it would’ve been last year
I don’t think it is very likely that they make the tournament....and I have been in the wait and see mode and have been extremely excited about Ben Johnson as coach. That said...if they can get to 9-11 in the B1G with a B1G tournament win....I would think they would have a chance. In order to do that they have to stay healthy....and getting Parker Fox back at some point would probably help as well. Regardless if they make the tournament or not....so far this team has been very fun to watch. When Willis said before the season that his goal was to make the NCAA tournament....I kind of rolled my eyes. It’s evident this team likes that no one is giving them a chance. I guess that is why they are so fun to watch and so easy to root for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom