B1G vs PAC-10...

A troll huh? I have over 1000 posts and they are all trolling? Your definition of trolling is not being a homer on everything Gophers.

No, my definition of trolling is wasting space on a message board with posts aimed towards upsetting people. You sir, are a troll. Waiting until the game is over to come on and post about how it means nothing. Troll. No wait, mad troll. GO BIG 12!

Good stuff guys. Real hard core basketball fans. You wonder why this forum has nothing but homers left on it. If that is what you want, nothing but homers and rah rah, good for you. Probably a good reason this program has sucked for years and years. Settling for NIT runs. Praising coaches after 9th place finishes. That is one thing I do get mad at. Settling ofr mediocrity.

It's funny how it makes you mad that other people are capable of enjoying this team's run. Has it crossed your little troll mind that perhaps the reason for optimism is the fact that this team has struggled for so many years? That maybe, just maybe this little run will propel our favorite team towards a good season next year? And I would appreciate it if people in general would stop undermining the talent in the NIT. Is it the same level as the NCAA?.. OBVIOUSLY NOT. Are they playing the little sisters of the poor?.. OBVIOUSLY NOT. It is an ACCOMPLISHMENT to go on the road for 3 in a row and beat capable teams, then to beat a very talented UW team.

GROW UP minngg!!!! Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and accept the fact that you're making a FOOL out of yourself on this board. Just let us who actually care about the PLAYERS (on and off the court), and their experience enjoy the NIT run with them.

Troll..

GopherHoopsFan :cry:

95% of this thread to me is ignore messages (mngggg) and Oh he mad pics. It is hilarious without reading anything.

It's funny how it makes you mad that other people are capable of enjoying this team's run. Has it crossed your little troll mind that perhaps the reason for optimism is the fact that this team has struggled for so many years? That maybe, just maybe this little run will propel our favorite team towards a good season next year? And I would appreciate it if people in general would stop undermining the talent in the NIT. Is it the same level as the NCAA?.. OBVIOUSLY NOT. Are they playing the little sisters of the poor?.. OBVIOUSLY NOT. It is an ACCOMPLISHMENT to go on the road for 3 in a row and beat capable teams, then to beat a very talented UW team.

GROW UP minngg!!!! Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and accept the fact that you're making a FOOL out of yourself on this board. Just let us who actually care about the PLAYERS (on and off the court), and their experience enjoy the NIT run with them.

Troll..

GopherHoopsFan :cry:

You grow up. The very reason you have forums is to have different opinions. Not to rip and ridicule everyone that has a different one that you. I agree it is an accomplishemnt to win 4 games in a row. But it doesn't override the terrible Big Ten conference season this team had. I never said people can't enjoy it. But when I see posts ripping Devoe Joseph because we are in the NIT finals or saying this will shut up the Tubby critics, then I get involved and offer my opinion. Sorry if it is different than yours. That's life.

You grow up. The very reason you have forums is to have different opinions. Not to rip and ridicule everyone that has a different one that you. I agree it is an accomplishemnt to win 4 games in a row. But it doesn't override the terrible Big Ten conference season this team had. I never said people can't enjoy it. But when I see posts ripping Devoe Joseph because we are in the NIT finals or saying this will shut up the Tubby critics, then I get involved and offer my opinion. Sorry if it is different than yours. That's life.

you-mad-bro.jpg

Actually I am. Some people like others even if they disagree with them. It's called maturity.

Maturity is a psychological term used to indicate how a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner.

You are far too mad to be considered mature.

First example.

A player has difficiencies so I am ripping him? Here is a clue for you. If all of our players were great, we would not have been 6-12 in conference. To be a great team, Coleman needs to come off the bench. Is that a rip on him?

Maturity is a psychological term used to indicate how a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner.

You are far too mad to be considered mature.

You don't have any idea about me. Stop acting like you do. I know this about you. If someone disagrees with you, you act like a baby and revert to posting childish pictures with captions. What's next? Ripping me on your Facebook account?

minngg just achieved a greater accomplishment than the Gophers making the NIT finals......#6 to make my ignore list.

The beauty...I won't have to read his stupid ass response.

I know others have mentioned it, but you seem to dodge the responses. How is it not fun to see 'your' incredibly young team start to grow up (maybe a term you don't understand)? This team is littered with youngsters and the light bulb has seemed to finally turned on since the BTT. All this extra practice will hopefully do wonders leading into this fall. I'm not sure how that is hard to grasp. FYI, the Devoe crap is in another thread. There was no reason to bring it up except for the fact you wanted to talk smack.

You don't have any idea about me. Stop acting like you do. I know this about you. If someone disagrees with you, you act like a baby and revert to posting childish pictures with captions. What's next? Ripping me on your Facebook account?

Childish, huh? All you have done is b**** and moan about wins. Your tripe would be better fit for a badger board.

minngg just achieved a greater accomplishment than the Gophers making the NIT finals......#6 to make my ignore list.

The beauty...I won't have to read his stupid ass response.

I know others have mentioned it, but you seem to dodge the responses. How is it not fun to see 'your' incredibly young team start to grow up (maybe a term you don't understand)? This team is littered with youngsters and the light bulb has seemed to finally turned on since the BTT. All this extra practice will hopefully do wonders leading into this fall. I'm not sure how that is hard to grasp. FYI, the Devoe crap is in another thread. There was no reason to bring it up except for the fact you wanted to talk smack.

All of this.

The #10 team in the B1G just beat the #1 team in the PAC-10. Just saying.

The emergence of Andre Hollins and stark improvement of Williams has made this team much better. They are flat out playing better than they ever did durring the B1G season. Washington is a very talented team, they wouldn't win the B1G but they would hold their own. The Gophers would be much higher than 10th the way they are currently playing.

Man, you guys are all homers because you're excited about the progress your crap team has made. Be real, this team sucks.. be more like me.. be a realist and be more mature while you're at it. You think Tubby can coach?.. Sampson sucks, Coleman can't start because he sucks, you think Rodney has progressed.. get real, he sucks too. 10th place finish? Sucks. NIT.. sucks. Meaningless banner potential.. hilarious that you guys would be euphoric about it.. fire your crap coach.. why don't you pick a new team to cheer for in the mean time.

Devoe Joseph.. enough said.

I am right, you are all wrong.. that's just the way it's got to be. Am I mad? No.. because I don't care. I am forced to come on here because I need to show you all the way.. none of you understand.. this team is bad, NCAA tournament.. I think not. Get real people, I am the best.. you're the worst, I'm at the top.. you're at the bottom (with your crap team). WE all know it.

GopherHoopsFan

Man, you guys are all homers because you're excited about the progress your crap team has made. Be real, this team sucks.. be more like me.. be a realist and be more mature while you're at it. You think Tubby can coach?.. Sampson sucks, Coleman can't start because he sucks, you think Rodney has progressed.. get real, he sucks too. 10th place finish? Sucks. NIT.. sucks. Meaningless banner potential.. hilarious that you guys would be euphoric about it.. fire your crap coach.. why don't you pick a new team to cheer for in the mean time.

I am right, you are all wrong.. that's just the way it's got to be. Am I mad? No.. because I don't care. I am forced to come on here because I need to show you all the way.. none of you understand.. this team is bad, NCAA tournament.. I think not. Get real people, I am the best.. you're the worst, I'm at the top.. you're at the bottom (with your crap team). WE all know it.

GopherHoopsFan

applause-1.gif

GopherHoopsFan

philosoraptor.jpg

I'm just curious, if when we start the series with the Pac 12, if all the Big Ten teams SOS will go down.

Sorry to hijack the hijacked thread.

Admittedly I tend to focus solely on the Big 10 as opposed to college basketball as a whole, but how does Washington end up in the NIT after winning the Pac 12?? Was their conference that bad this year?

So much irony.

Top Bottom