B1G Semifinal: Gophers Host Michigan (3-16-24)

Copying this from another thread:

Not so bold prediction: Whoever wins between gophers and Michigan will win the B1G tournament. Two best teams in the B10 are playing at Mariucci this Saturday IMO.

You simply can not let Michigan come into your home barn three conference tournaments in a row and beat you every time.

I think I'll be at the game tomorrow.

Sounds like one should buy a parking pass right away, or catch take the light rail in. State Tournaments at Williams arena as well?

Why can't we ever play or best game when it matters the most?
Because the coach barely ever makes any adjustments during the games like that if they get down. This is not a top 10 team they're playing (though the forward group is top 5). Let's see how they look in the second because that was totally meh.

Michigan PP makes the Gopher PP look like a HS JV team.

Not getting picks deep and lolly gagging on line changes so you don’t back check. That’s midget hockey stuff that could not happen now.

I want some of those drugs.

Gophers getting absolutely WORKED since about 3 minutes into this game.

That was pathetic. One solid individual shot late isn't enough to take off the stench. But we've seen they are not very good since the first game at the X. Glad I wised up and didn't pay to watch Michigan come in and make the Gophers look like fools for the third year in a row.

Hoping for a good mix of teams in the Frozen Four to maybe make a nice profit on my club level tickets.

That was pathetic. One solid individual shot late isn't enough to take off the stench. But we've seen they are not very good since the first game at the X. Glad I wised up and didn't pay to watch Michigan come in and make the Gophers look like fools for the third year in a row.

Hoping for a good mix of teams in the Frozen Four to maybe make a nice profit on my club level tickets.
So 2 seeds or worse never make the Frozen Four? Or win it? What about UMD, Yale, Providence? It happens all the time.

Top Bottom