B1G Game 7: Gophers Host Michigan State (1-20-24)

MSU had the struggles shooting today or this game would have been a lot closer. None the less, big W for the Gophers! Rah!

Solid win again today. Michigan State, Michigan, Nebraska wins so far this season. Coach Plitzuweit doing a tremendous job. It's apparent what the issue has been the previous five seasons. Glad to see the program back on solid ground and a return to winning basketball. Go Gophers!

Solid win again today. Michigan State, Michigan, Nebraska wins so far this season. Coach Plitzuweit doing a tremendous job. It's apparent what the issue has been the previous five seasons. Glad to see the program back on solid ground and a return to winning basketball. Go Gophers!
Time to put you on ignore.

Nice our last coach recruited these fine sophomores and helped guide them into staying at the U. They could have transferred! GO GOPHERS

feel for Mara she is in a shooting slump.. it would help if she could get a FREAKIN call or something.. have her toss on a Iowa 22 jersey and im sure the whistle would be on her side.. she gets whacked, hit, ran into more the anyone else and doesn't get a single call..

MAN is Mal fun to watch.. 15 rebounds (career high) when she is hitting shots she opens the offense up so much more..

GG should be a shoein to win the FOTW this week.. a slow start for her but she got it going in the 2nd half.. my fav was her side step of Ozment for a wide OPEN 3.. and GG's IQ is so good man.. wish she would back down smaller guards more often!

HATS off to Maggie who knocked down two 3's today.. always hustling defensively as well.

updated +/-

today's

GG 22
Mal 20
Mara 19
Battle 17
Sophie 14
AJ 5
Maggie -2
Sanders 3
Nia -3

1705792114617.png

Hate to say it but now whenever Braun takes a shot I hold my breath, hoping to see her come out of her slump soon. Glad to see other Gophers stepping up. We see you Grace and Mallory!
All shooters have cold streaks. BRAUN is no different. Her defense is solid. Her ball handling and passing is outstanding. She opens the game for others

That was a fun game, Heyer with the massive double double. This team has improved so fast under coach P!
As soon as I saw she came from the Borseth coaching tree, I knew we had a very good coach.
Details matter and Coach P is instilling detailed fundamentals in talented basketball players. Get out of the way Maryland, the Gophers are coming to win the B1G sooner than later.

all your comments are getting super annoying to I'm guessing plenty on here..

we GET IT you didn't LIKE WHALEN..

guess what.. it's time to move on.. and enjoy this team..

all your comments are getting super annoying to I'm guessing plenty on here..

we GET IT you didn't LIKE WHALEN..

guess what.. it's time to move on.. and enjoy this team..
We all loved Lindsay....and wished it had worked out better. Unfortunately, it didn't. There will always be folks who want to "rub it in" that the new coach is doing better. All we can do is ignore those folks, as they sadly aren't going away. In the meantime, we're all enjoying this season so far!

That was a fun game, Heyer with the massive double double. This team has improved so fast under coach P!
This coaching staff is one of the best in the country at player development. They have been for the last 6 years.

Last edited:

This staff brought us GG. I’m not too sure how Dom is doing at OSU, but other than that unknown I do know she is clearly our best freshman and a top tear big ten freshman.

Top Bottom