Awesome Video of Coach Kill Dancing in Locker Room After Penn State Win!!!

The smile on my face is so big my face is starting to hurt.

Hope it does not turn out to be another Tubby moment...:)

I don't know which is more amazing/awesome: the fact that we're 8-2 or the fact that that actually happened.

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better! This is absolutely brilliant. I know I am biased but the Gophers and Coach Kill must be the best story in College Football this season. It really should make the College Football Awards Show.

ESPY Award time! The locker room is a fun place nowadays!

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better! This is absolutely brilliant. I know I am biased but the Gophers and Coach Kill must be the best story in College Football this season. It really should make the College Football Awards Show.

We've already seen national stories proclaiming that the Gophers are the best college football story this year. A decisive win over Penn State solidifies that. If we beat the Badgers or the Spartans.....there will be major hype surrounding this team heading into a New Years Day Bowl. I think we steal one.....hopefully against Wisconsin. And I would like to see us matched up against an SEC team. Show them how a Big Ten team rolls.

This program is fun again. And for that alone, Kill's earned every dollar in his pay check.

I really sympathize with AJ Barker having to put up with that tyrant...

It really goes to show how much Coach Kill loves those guys AND how much those guys love Coach. Awesome video.

Can't wait for the Souhan article about the episode Kill had in the locker room after the PSU game. While he might not want to see a middle aged man writhe around, I found it quit enjoyable.

Can't wait for the Souhan article about the episode Kill had in the locker room after the PSU game. While he might not want to see a middle aged man writhe around, I found it quit enjoyable.

What he'd probably say is; "Jerry Kill too sick to coach, but not sick enough to dance in the locker room. Fire his ass." Good thing nobody cares what he thinks.

I wish we could have signatures on this board.....

dancingopher.gif

On the other hand, Gopher Warrior feels good because he cares about Kill the man, even though he wants him removed as coach.

I've watched the clip three times. Just fantastic to see how the kids really rally around Coach Kill. And, how he really cares about these kids.

Man....are the kids having fun or what? Gotta love it.

Top Bottom