Avante Dickerson declines to sign, taking it to February

Losers need to do something. You guys humiliated them last year, and then somehow winning by 1 TD while missing 30whatever people might even be more embarrassing for them this year.

That program is broken. Frost isn't a bad coach, but the culture is just wrong. It's very similar to the post Mack Brown peak era Texas- All sorts of arrogance and elitism, but just a bad locker room (and boosters, fans) atmosphere. And they don't trip and fall into an army of blue chips every year.

Give it another decade or two and their message boards will be named the same as this one, except without the built in irony and humor.

I do get a sense of elitism, entitlement, and even arrogance within the Nebraska Program. Also the humogous pressures. The environment make it difficult to transform culture.

There's a huge onus on Scott Frost, the former Nebraska QB expected to win national titles.

I think that Avante Dickerson has a tough rodeo. Stick with Nebraska, sign with the Gophers, or go elsewhere.

I thought their rips on Fleck were pretty much status quo. They seem to think he is annoying but a good coach. I would think that is what 99% of us would think if he was at Nebraska talking about "Howskers". That said, I haven't checked the site for awhile.
Reminds me of our attitude with Brett Bielema while he was at Wisconsin.

Early enrollment has become a big deal too. Get in early, get the off time S&C, spring practices, etc. That's very important now.
That's a good point I hadn't considered.

If you want to be here for spring semester, you need to commit early. Granted this year, there may not be any organized team activities in the spring semester.

If Rutgers hangs on to beat Nebraska any second thoughts on Nebraska may end:sneaky:

Once he visits Minnesota he’ll be all-in.

Between now and Feb?? Restaurants likely won't be open. Campus will be limited students. Limited social stuff. Bitter cold.

Not the time you want recruits on-campus, unfortunately.
Although, I trust Fleck anytime he is one on one with a recruit.

We have no one to replace him coming in though. And it's not like PJ can turn someone around in 2 weeks.

Definitely need this nut-kicking news in four threads.

Top Bottom