Athlon Sports: Big Ten's Top 10 Games of 2014: 3. (25) Minnesota 28, (23) Nebraska 24

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Athlons:

3. (25) Minnesota 28, (23) Nebraska 24
Nov. 22, Lincoln

With just minutes left in the game and trailing, it appeared that Nebraska had made the game-winning play. But Jerry Kill’s Gophers, without running back David Cobb no less, once again made an unexpected play. Briean Boddy-Calhoun capped an epic road comeback for Minnesota when he ripped the ball away from Nebraska on his own goal line with 1:19 left in the game. It was Minnesota’s first win in Nebraska since 1960.

7. (14) Wisconsin 34, (18) Minnesota 24
Nov. 29, Madison

It’s the most played rivalry in college football and never before was as much on the line when these two got together to end the season. The Gophers jumped out to a 17-3 second-quarter lead before the Badgers rattled off 24 unanswered points and eventually held on for the win and the Big Ten West crown. Melvin Gordon also broke Ron Dayne’s single-season B1G rushing record in the process.

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-tens-top-10-games-2014

Go Gophers!!

It was my fault the gophers lost to Wisconsin. I was watching the game on TV in the hotel while on a trip through Canada. And my wife made a reservation at a nice restaurant.

While I was watching, the gophers were dominating Wisconsin. And then we had to go eat.

All of Wisconsins 24 unanswered points came while I was at the restaurant. Unable to watch and cheer at a TV.

Sent from my 78Dian 78P01 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom