Assistant Coaching and Support Staff Changes

Whenever PJ moves on, Winston will be the next head coach here. I’m just calling it now. I hope that is at 5-7 years from now after PJ has done so well that someone poaches him, but Winston is going to be the guy. And I’ll be all for that if he keeps trending and producing. He’s got head coach written all over him.

Whenever PJ moves on, Winston will be the next head coach here. I’m just calling it now. I hope that is at 5-7 years from now after PJ has done so well that someone poaches him, but Winston is going to be the guy. And I’ll be all for that if he keeps trending and producing. He’s got head coach written all over him.
And like PJ, Brewster, and even Dan Campbell, he's never been a coordinator.

And like PJ, Brewster, and even Dan Campbell, he's never been a coordinator.
It’s only a matter of time before that happens. Now, that may or may not be with the Gophers, but he will be a DC before long…and head coach here someday.

PJ couldn’t survive without his lead bobo MSM so he makes up a job for him. Yuck.

PJ couldn’t survive without his lead bobo MSM so he makes up a job for him. Yuck.
Last year showed that we really need a LB coach who understands and can concentrate his efforts on the LB position. We have a lot of young talent there, but very little experienced talent. Kind of surprised we didn’t pick up a grad transfer LB for depth and mentoring (although last year’s grad transfer LB wasn’t much help). I’m good with MSM concentrating on the LB group (except for the part about covering TEs who release up the middle on a run fake!).

What? All these years and he couldn't survive without him? Interesting.

s/
The person you’re responding to has a really weird thing with MSM. Last year he talked about how much Lindenberg hates that MSM is still around the team.

I’m guessing a guy who looked like MSM put him in a few lockers in HS or something. It’s a really weird obsession with someone who follows the U.

I think he also hates Morgan.

The person you’re responding to has a really weird thing with MSM. Last year he talked about how much Lindenberg hates that MSM is still around the team.

I’m guessing a guy who looked like MSM put him in a few lockers in HS or something. It’s a really weird obsession with someone who follows the U.

I think he also hates Morgan.
I'm sorry, but Hate can only be reserved for Iowa...;)

Top Bottom