Arrizona get in.

Very disappointing

I hope this doesn't mean the Gophers were pushed out. I am absolutely stunned they took Arizona.

Beating Kansas, Washington and Gonzaga. That's how.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

a 10 seed - playin' texas... who-ray !! all my anguish for nothing.:):)

This is the 2nd year in a row Arizona has gotten a completely undeserved NCAA bid. I hate to say it, but last year Arizona State beat them twice and missed the tournament while UA got in.

This decision was probably my biggest beef with the committee. Other than that, I really thought San Diego State had a pretty good argument, as did Creighton. I kind of figured Penn State's non-conference schedule would do them in and it did. South Carolina gave away a possible bid by losing to Tennessee at home late in the year.

Florida also gave away a bid, as did Kentucky obviously. Arizona got by because they beat some good teams at the beginning of the year. But they were miserable at the end of the season and their RPI rating was awful. This is one of those that may have come down to a figurative coin flip.

St. Mary's got a bit of a shaft because I honestly thought they would have gotten in with a healthy Patty Mills down the stretch. All and all, I can't complain much about how the brackets and the choices were made.

Top Bottom