Arrington Jenkins drops gophers from list

Yeah you wanna go by old info or new info?

internet-tough-guy.jpg

If Arrington believes Champaign and Zooker > Minneapolis and Kill, more power to him.

I don't really get the whole debate of arguing which city is better when looking at recruiting. There are some football powerhouses that aren't exactly located in dynamic metro areas.

I don't really get the whole debate of arguing which city is better when looking at recruiting. There are some football powerhouses that aren't exactly located in dynamic metro areas.

Crappy team, crappy coach, crappy campus, crappy city, but that's just my opinion. Not saying we have it all-just commenting on Champaign, Ill.

Crappy team, crappy coach, crappy campus, crappy city, but that's just my opinion. Not saying we have it all-just commenting on Champaign, Ill.

You could say most of the same about MN, except for the City...I dont think so, but there are pleny of people out there who would.

I think Champaign, even to people who go/went ther, is crappier than most places. My confusion, though, is not that Jenkins liked Champaign, but that he was so into Zooker and his crew.

I think Champaign, even to people who go/went ther, is crappier than most places. My confusion, though, is not that Jenkins liked Champaign, but that he was so into Zooker and his crew.

I agree that Champaign is not a great city by any means IMO...I like Minneapolis much more.

Do we really want a guy who is waiting for FSU to make their decision? I am on the fence but I would rather have a guy who really wants to be here. If the Illini get him, good for them but nothing stinks more than second place and being somewhere you don't want to be.

I go to Champaign twice a year (and will be about an hour South of there on Tuesday) or so and if you go anywhere outside of campus (which isn't anything special either, IMO), you might as well be in Marshall, MN, but even flatter (no disrespect, Marshall). And if it's Zook - I don't get that either.

Arrington Jenkins
In illinios with the ballers having a ball !!!! Lol on the way to the club unnnnnnnnnnnn

Yonyetta Green Yeah you having so much fun in that noisy club you dont even know that your phone is calling me.

Arrington Jenkins
In illinios with the ballers having a ball !!!! Lol on the way to the club unnnnnnnnnnnn

Yonyetta Green Yeah you having so much fun in that noisy club you dont even know that your phone is calling me.

So all we needed was Tubby's boys to take him out for a night on the town, he'd probably like Cream, than go to the after party at Shieks, than stop at Pizza Luce for some late night grub.

So all we needed was Tubby's boys to take him out for a night on the town, he'd probably like Cream, than go to the after party at Shieks, than stop at Pizza Luce for some late night grub.

Just the type of player Mason loved. ;)

I don't think going to a club, going to a strip club and going out for pizza sounds like a bad time to most guys.

Ask that to the Minnesota Legislature. The land of morals. ha.

Top Bottom