Army vs Navy

I've never been more excited.

Also....bet the over 17.5 first half line. Seemed stupid low. Watch them fail to score another point this half.

If Minnesota ever hirer a triple option coach it would be really hard to keep watching

Sometimes it works, but when it isn’t working it is incredibly frustrating
I always thought we should have done that in the 80's - early 90's to be competitive. The U admin certainly wasn't interested.

I always thought we should have done that in the 80's - early 90's to be competitive. The U admin certainly wasn't interested.
I picture a big ten team getting a triple option coach and being a 6-6 or 7-5 team and it being harder to watch than any other 6-6 team in big ten history

If Minnesota ever hirer a triple option coach it would be really hard to keep watching
I've seen a few Gopher squads having a tough time defending against it which is frustrating to see too. You still see it used once in a great while.

I picture a big ten team getting a triple option coach and being a 6-6 or 7-5 team and it being harder to watch than any other 6-6 team in big ten history
I always thought NW was the perfect place to run option. Tough place to recruit, defensive minded HC, likely to be outmanned against most teams. But hey, they've done a pretty good job running their stuff during the Fitz era, so who am I to say.

I’ve always wanted to go to Army/Navy game
Absolutely. Watching a little more of the game this year than I normally do sealed it for me. Bucket list item. What an incredible tradition.

God Bless the young men and women who choose to serve, put others before themselves. Hard to watch all of the broadcast and not get at least a little bit emotional. What a great, great game and great tradition.

I always thought NW was the perfect place to run option. Tough place to recruit, defensive minded HC, likely to be outmanned against most teams. But hey, they've done a pretty good job running their stuff during the Fitz era, so who am I to say.
"Gimmick" offenses have worked well for them in the past. The no-huddle spread offense of the Randy Walker era was a huge success.

I've seen a few Gopher squads having a tough time defending against it which is frustrating to see too. You still see it used once in a great while.
It's so rare that that it's hard to defend. Is anyone left at the FBS level that's running it outside of the academies?

I've never been more excited.

Also....bet the over 17.5 first half line. Seemed stupid low. Watch them fail to score another point this half.
I’ve always wanted to go to Army/Navy game
I was fortunate to attend in Philly in 2008.
Also saw a game at Michie Stadium at West Point. Both are highly recommended!!

My late father, and late FIL were in the Navy (enlisted) during WW II. Go Navy!

It was a really close game that came down to a shoestring tackle by the last defender.

Top Bottom