Arizona St staffers were leaking info to help opponents

well, I hope Herm liked the money he made at ASU.

A few years ago, Herm used to do a weekly segment when Reusse had the afternoon radio show, He was always pretty entertaining. I think he should have stuck to the media.

Sounds like ASU could get hit with some NCAA sanctions. Apparently they were one of the only teams in the country that was hosting recruiting visits during the pandemic, when all visits were supposed to be off-limits.

Not sure I buy that anyone close to the football program would be leaking info in an effort to get a coaching change to happen. But maybe some in the athletic department might I guess.

When the head coach gets fired these days most of the other coaches and support staff get canned too so it would not be in their best interests to try and get Edwards fired.

in a world with legal betting on college football this kind of behavior starts to get shady on a Federal level, no?
A guy trying to do something similar a few years ago, dude got caught when the other teams just told the school.

Scott Frost: "Hey! They must have done that to me too!!! That's the only way I could suck that bad!". "Yeah, yeah, that's it."

Top Bottom