Are you essential?

Also, liquor stores need to stay open because if alcoholics are unable to purchase, some will have serious withdrawals and fill up valuable hospital space. May not be essential for most people but definitely needed for some.

do you think more alcoholics will need hospitalization or the victims of domestic violence or just assaults stemming from alcohol. I already know the answer based on only 2 days of in home confinement.

Same here. I was part of the skeleton crew that worked through Friday. Since I'm part of Civil it's all remote now. Not sure how it played out at your office but there were some people coming in late last week for things that were not even close to emergencies and could/should have been handled by phone or mail.
We had staff stationed in the lobby last week to stop people and let them know their hearing was cancelled. A few hearings deemed "emergencies" still were held in person. This was across all lines of business.

WHY? I'm still working at my desk/Home.
Please tell me you are being sarcastic???? He is interfacing with the public everyday while I get to sit at my kitchen table and work. Please tell me you understand how much more he is exposed than you or I working from home.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic???? He is interfacing with the public everyday while I get to sit at my kitchen table and work. Please tell me you understand how much more he is exposed than you or I working from home.
Misunderstood

Top Bottom