Are the Gophers better than everyone says they are?

Yet you defend the worst basketball coach in Gopher history on every thread, every day. But 10-2 is the floor in football...

It's obvious you're a troll and a fan from somewhere else. This site will be better off when all of the 'Rock' accounts are banned from posting complete stupidity.
You should have hung in there with the weather gig. No one expects the weather guy to predict anything right. Not even average. Have a great evening. Lol.

You should have hung in there with the weather gig. No one expects the weather guy to predict anything right. Not even average. Have a great evening. Lol.
He once was almost right when he said a west wind was blowing from the East. He was right about wind.

Dude...even Yah-e????
Nothing negative or against Yah-e, but even him. I’d like to meet him. Sounds like someone worth knowing. He seems like a self-made winner. beeg too. Plus beeg knows basketball.

Sean Tyler looking really good at RB, the receiving corps looks really good too!! Target Brevyn Span-Ford more, and the defense will be better!! And hoping for a consistent pass rush! Yes the Gophers are better than what most people think

Minnesota’s last chance to win the West. I’m not ready to drink the Kool aid, sample the LSD, put on rose tinted glasses, or pump any sunshine. Until the Gophers beat one of the Big 3 in the East they are only contenders for the tallest midget award in the lower division of the Big.

Minnesota’s last chance to win the West. I’m not ready to drink the Kool aid, sample the LSD, put on rose tinted glasses, or pump any sunshine. Until the Gophers beat one of the Big 3 in the East they are only contenders for the tallest midget award in the lower division of the Big.

Like when they beat #4 Penn St in 2019?

Are the Gophers better? I hope so - but I don't know so for a fact.

I want to see the team on the field playing a game against a quality opponent.

one difference between the perennial top-10 teams and everyone else is depth of talent.

on the 247 B1G 2023 recruiting rankings-
OSU 20 4 & 5* recruits (out of 21)
PSU 18
Michigan 11
MSU 9

everyone else in the conference 4 or less.

no, that does not guarantee success - but if OSU or PSU loses a player to injury, odds are that player will be replaced with another 4 or 5* recruit. they are working with a deeper talent pool.

for teams like MN, they need things to go their way. avoid injuries. avoid costly penalties and turnovers. have some unsung recruits emerge as contributors.

and just one game can make a big difference in record and perceptions. 8-4 looks better than 7-5.
especially if one of the wins is over Iowa.

Yikes! I would personally consider winning the west to be a major achievement. You don't spell it outright in your post - so forgive me if I'm assuming incorrectly - but reaching the playoffs (or even Indy) doesn't need to be the end-all for the gophers for a guy like me to think it's a great year. But yea...i really do hope we are the tallest little-person in the west!

If you really believe that, why do you bother with the Gophers?

Surely there are higher pursuits for the likes of you.

Top Bottom