Are he Gophers going to break out the pickle juice like they did for Baylor game

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Will the Gophers be breaking out the Pickle Juice like they
did when they played at Baylor in Texas a few years back to play in the desert? Seemed to work well for them that day and they steamrolled Baylor pretty well. Forecast is pretty hot good thing we have a hot weather week comming up.
I just remember coach Mason and Thomas Tapeh talking about pickle juice tasting bad but that it worked for them, and
they did not have cramping issues while using it at Baylor. Anything for an edge, I'm hoping the team doesn't have any cramping issues like last year.

I will be adding pickle juice to my bloody Mary that morning to prevent cramping when I reach into the cooler to grab another beer.

I will be adding pickle juice to my bloody Mary that morning to prevent cramping when I reach into the cooler to grab another beer.

Truth.

I did notice 2 kinds of salt tablets in big candy bowls next to the locker rooms after one of the practices this fall. The will have this stuff prepared, especially after Kill and Gray's issues last year with cramping/dehydration/seizures.

Top Bottom