Anyone receive MTSU tickets?

minnyrules11

Reaction score
I received my season tickets but not my tickets for Middle Tennessee tickets which is like 9 days away.

I called the ticket office Monday afternoon after they weren't in the mail. They told me they mailed them out on Monday. I am expecting both my MTSU tix and season tix. today.

Mail came today and no MTSU tickets or season tickets.

The response from the ticket office is, "If you don't get them by Friday, call us." I guess that means they will show up soon. They are really cutting it close with this game. Usually the tickets come at least a few weeks before the game.

Got MTSU tickets today. The ticket office mailing label lists my zip code as "0", so that probably isn't helping the tickets get here on time. I checked the website and the zip is entered correctly, so it's another failure on the ticket office's part.

Got mine too...

followed by a HUGE adrenaline rush!!!

Received my MTSU game tickets on Friday, Season tickets showed up earlier in the week.

I agree with Blue Raiders! We love to smack talk before games, but that doesn't mean we want anyone to get hurt on the way here! Be Careful and We'll See Y'all Thursday!!!

Top Bottom