Anyone going to be 13 for 13 this year?

Bryce Webster

Reaction score
Curious to see if anyone has made it/plans to make it to all gopher games this season. I made it to Iowa and will be in Lincoln this weekend, but I missed a few home games as well. My brother (ZeppelinGopher) has been to all home and away games except last weekend in Illinois. He's also planning on road tripping to the bowl game if he can find anyone crazy enough to go with him (won't be me)...

Did anyone "one-up" ZeppelinGopher this year or in years past?

Not even close. I'm perfect at home games and went to the Iowa game. I hope to someday follow the team for a year when the funds allow it.

I can't imagine 13 for 13.

We'll have done 10 for 14 by the time the bowl game rolls around, and I'm sitting here wondering what happened to the fall....work-sleep-work-sleep-Gopher Football!

Iowa & UNLV on the road.

13 for 13 would be a gift from heaven for me. Hopefully 8 for 13.
depending on where the bowl game is.

I am gonna end up 9/13. Pops is 10/13. 7 home games plus Iowa and Nebraska. Dad went to madison too. I had obligations.

I will be 13 for 13. The last time I went to every game was 2001.

10 of 13, possibly 11 depending on where the bowl game is and how much it will set me back. Waiting for that magical year when the stars align to attend every game.

I'm 10 for 10 and will complete my road game sweep this weekend in Nebraska. After Mich. St., I'll be 12 for 12. Not sure about the bowl game yet. If it's not on New Year's Day, I may have to go just to complete the 2012 sweep.

13 for 13 would have been a dream...still kicking myself for not hitting Illinois last weekend

Went to UNLV and Iowa on the road but missed W Mich at home because of a work trip abroad (grr) so it will only be 8 of 13 for me (can't swing the bowl game wherever/whenever it is). But it is indeed draining on the time in the fall sometimes if you like to experience the full gameday every home game by tailgating, staying til the end, tailgating some more, etc. I love it but truly the whole Saturday is lost (to a good cause).

I didn't get to make it to a single road game this year sadly. BUT will have made it to all home games!

I will be at the bowl game, putting my total at 9 of 13 games attended coming from New Orleans. Assuming the bowl is in Houston, I will have accumulated 17,832 air miles to watch Gopher football this season.

Top Bottom