Anyone else receive a letter from Maturi today?

nemosgold

Reaction score
I take it if your a season ticket holder you received it. It was about the coaching search.

Search

I take it if your a season ticket holder you received it. It was about the coaching search.

Does it sound like he's finding what he's looking for?

ky0416-150dpi.jpeg

Hmm... Kind of surprised that no one else got it? Is it because I donate?

I got one. I interpreted it as...stop telling us who to hire or get f u c k e d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It basically said that they are committed to bringing in a coach who has proven they can build a program and that they hope we (ticketholders) understand the need for a small, private search committee approach.

I think all of you big contributors should at least demand a voice on the selection commitee and be allowed to nix candidates you don't approve of. That should extend the search at least into the next couple of years.

It basically said that they are committed to bringing in a coach who has proven they can build a program and that they hope we (ticketholders) understand the need for a small, private search committee approach.

You paraphrased the letter better than I, but I stand by my interpretation.

It also stated that they are nearing the end of the process...which tells me they should have someone on board within 2 weeks.

maturi

I got one. Pretty well summarized by others above. Said the seach is going very well which I didn't quite know how to interpret like 'in who's eyes' is it going well.

We had a countdown timer to the new stadium. Perhaps we should have a count-up timer starting immediately after the game? Clock's ticking after all.

Top Bottom