Anybody else feel this way?

Section 109 Row 8-Middle
Reaction score
I feel good when the Gophers win, but I don't feel like I did anything to win the game. When the Gophers lose,
I feel like somehow I contributed to the loss. Anybody else feel that way?

No!

When Gophers win, I still feel pissed because they sucked on a lot of the plays but somehow they won.

When Gophers lose, I’m actually LOL because Gophs f-ing sucked with self inflicted wounds.

I feel good when the Gophers win, but I don't feel like I did anything to win the game. When the Gophers lose,
Exact same here. Feel good when they win, feel like it's your fault when they lose.

It's 100% your fault when the Gophers lose. Probably has to do with what jersey you wore. I can't think of any other reasons we could lose.

I take 100% credit for the iowa win.

after changing my position on the couch numerous times, I finally found a spot, posture, and leg, arm and hand position that allowed the Gophers to score their first points.

I stayed focused and committed and did not change position until the end of the game.

You’re welcome.

I usually blame you for any loss.

Jk

If you want to feel like you helped the Gophers win donate some NIL 💰.

No!

When Gophers win, I still feel pissed because they sucked on a lot of the plays but somehow they won.

When Gophers lose, I’m actually LOL because Gophs f-ing sucked with self inflicted wounds.
You do you, but I guess as I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate that a win is a win. I probably had your attitude when I was a "kid" though.

after changing my position on the couch numerous times, I finally found a spot, posture, and leg, arm and hand position that allowed the Gophers to score their first points.

I stayed focused and committed and did not change position until the end of the game.

You’re welcome.
I do the same thing, my wife makes fun of me.

Yes, when the Gophers lose, I feel like somehow that you contributed to the loss. Shame on you.

100% my outlook on life is better when the Gophers win!
I tend to hold on to the screwups too long...like Northwestern and Bowling Green.
"Man, if we had closed out NW we'd be in the drivers seat..."
All over the place on second guessing our strategy...support some, bash some.
When we lose I blame the coach...whatever the sport. IF, IF only he had...

I never was good enough, big enough, talented enough, to ever have been out on the field on game day as a Gopher player or coach so there is no way I could have helped them win or lose a Gopher game. So I have that going for me.

Yet, that Gopher team always has been MY team I have always felt great after any Gopher win. Some Gopher losses do sting a bit. And then the realization that if I am still around next
year, in the conference games and rivalry games, my Gopher team has a chance to give it a go again next year. That is the beauty of being an old, life-long Gopher fan. in my opinion...

Last edited:

You’re welcome.
My instant thought was Al Bundy.
1699116612518.png

No!

There's a cream for that now.

On week 3 of these maroon toenails I painted before the Floyd game. Pretty sure this winning streak is riding on them.

No!

It’s the same way I feel when you write these ridiculous posts. You’re quite the fan.

100% my outlook on life is better when the Gophers win!
I tend to hold on to the screwups too long...like Northwestern and Bowling Green.
"Man, if we had closed out NW we'd be in the drivers seat..."
All over the place on second guessing our strategy...support some, bash some.
When we lose I blame the coach...whatever the sport. IF, IF only he had...
I agree somewhat. The thing we tend to forget is that football and time are linear.

You can’t remove a bad play from earlier in a game and expect that it also doesn’t get rid of good plays that happen afterward. Every play leads to the next and so on.

Last week, the Gophers turned the ball over twice in the first quarter. That actually led to everything else happening to them taking the lead before the half. Capiche?

Nope. Wins are 100% PJ. Losses? PJ. At times -and this is very rare - the actions and inactions of opposing teams have something to do with it. Occasionally the actions or inactions of officials. Do I wear the colors? You bet. This could all be a computer simulation.

If I am not attending the game I do not wear Gopher gear. When I wear Gopher stuff and watch on TV bad things happen.

I'm to the point where I expect them to lose and dont even feel that great when they win cuz its just so frustrating to watch this offense. I cant turn away though.

Complete opposite for me. If we lose. Dang. I do everything right that day. I change for the better every week. Like. Come on guys. I did my part 👍🏻💪🏻

When we win. Oh boy. I celebrate like I’m in the locker room with them. I’m probably more worn out then they are 😂😂 nk.

Top Bottom