Another positive from last week

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I thought Natalie Kane stepped up her game last week on "Gopher Football with Jerry Kill", rebounding from a subpar performance the previous week.

The week before the NMSU game, I thought she only looked about a 6.5 or 7, which could have easily contributed to the poor performance against the Aggies.

Last week, she looked much better, much more like herself (a solid 8-8.5?), and I think it's safe to say that translated into better results on the field.

Keep up the good work, Natalie!!!

Another one: I can't believe no one has mentioned the uniforms. The gold top and maroon pant is a thing of beauty. Many on here had been clamoring for these unis since the one and only time we wore them against Cal. I just hope now that we won, the team will contnue to wear them.

Ya know... early on I was on record for NOT liking the gold jerseys. I started to turn during the Cal game in '09 and now realize it was not the Gold jerseys that I didn't like, but the gold over gold arrangement. Gold over maroon has become my favorite home combo.

Ya know... early on I was on record for NOT liking the gold jerseys. I started to turn during the Cal game in '09 and now realize it was not the Gold jerseys that I didn't like, but the gold over gold arrangement. Gold over maroon has become my favorite home combo.

Agreed. I still dislike how there are sections on the jersey that look orange when sweaty but I love the overall look.

With all due respect, what do the jerseys have to do with Natalie Kane?

Stay on point!!!

Another one: I can't believe no one has mentioned the uniforms. The gold top and maroon pant is a thing of beauty. Many on here had been clamoring for these unis since the one and only time we wore them against Cal. I just hope now that we won, the team will continue to wear them.

+1 and +1

Isn't she on WCCO now as well? One of the local news outfits?

Natalie Kane can just stand there and I'm happy. She doesn't need to step up her game on anything.

I have to agree that Natalie looked pretty good this last week; however, I must admit that my heart with regards to Minnesota sports will always belong to Bronco. There are so many times that she alone transformed me from a boy to a man.:p

Natalie gave me a hug and said "That was so close" after I clanked a 3-pointer off the front rim and missed a chance at $1000 in scratch-off tickets during halftime of Wolves/Suns back in 2007.

Top Bottom