Another example of sameness with Cal

That stadium REALLY needs a renovation. I'm surprised they can even field a top 10 team there. By far the most dilapidated stadium I've ever seen, but the surroundings are incredible.

I hope they don't go the Stanford route and place a bland, new stadium on top of their old one. Memorial Stadium in Berkeley has the makings of one of the best venues in college sports with a lot of investment.

I don't think the quotes from Minnesota players really apply to Cal's situation.

As nice as a renovation to their stadium might be, the resulting change in the game day experience would be nothing compared to the upgrade Minnesota felt by moving from an off campus dome to an open-air, on campus stadium.

I don't think the quotes from Minnesota players really apply to Cal's situation.

As nice as a renovation to their stadium might be, the resulting change in the game day experience would be nothing compared to the upgrade Minnesota felt by moving from an off campus dome to an open-air, on campus stadium.

I agree with you 100%... I guess I was talking more about all the whining in the reader comments.

Top Bottom