Alonzo Traylor

boston.gopher

Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight on Alonzo Traylor from Mpls. South. He's a 6'6" senior forward averaging almost 20 points and 12 boards a game. I'm a South High alum and was just wondering what kind of prospect he is, as I don't get much chance to follow to closely out east. Thanks in advance!

OT Reply

Does anyone have any insight on Alonzo Traylor from Mpls. South. He's a 6'6" senior forward averaging almost 20 points and 12 boards a game. I'm a South High alum and was just wondering what kind of prospect he is, as I don't get much chance to follow to closely out east. Thanks in advance!

I'm in Boston area this week (hotel in Tewksbury, training class in N Billerica).

FOT,

I've seen Traylor play a couple of times this year. Athletic kid who makes his living around the basket. Moves very well and can finish above the rim with ease. His jumpshot is a work in progress and his motivation on the defensive end could use some work. That being said, he'll be on the radars of some DII and for sure DIII. I like his game he'll work on extending his range as he matures.

Top Bottom