Allegations of racial comments made by UW regarding King

I'd love to hear you guys argue both ends of the impeachment fiasco seeing how far you can go with this allegation!

There are two possibilities here:
1. King is telling the truth. This wouldn't exactly be a stretch to believe. As others have said, "It's everywhere!"
2. He is throwing it out there so the NCAA sees a contributing factor and let's him play at his new school immediately. This would actually be pretty smart.

In any case, argue away!
I'm pretty confused by the whole thing. Has King or anyone in his camp said that this is why he left? I had read reports that he wasn't there, and haven't heard it confirmed anywhere that this is why he is leaving. Obviously he wouldn't have had to be there for it to affect him, just inquiring.

Either way the guy is a 20/21 year old kid, if he doesn't like it there who cares if he wants to get out of dodge. I do get that sometimes people are primadonnas and up and quit because they are selfish or don't get there way, but his behavior now and in the past doesn't really seem to indicate that has ever been his way of operating. Seems like nobody really knows

If this were the University of Minnesota we would have shuttered the program while the investigation continued but it appears to be completely over now in Madison. I wonder why their University and local Madison media aren't attempting to investigate over and over and over and over and over.

If this were the University of Minnesota we would have shuttered the program while the investigation continued but it appears to be completely over now in Madison. I wonder why their University and local Madison media aren't attempting to investigate over and over and over and over and over.
Investigated countless athletes, found one incident that may have not been confirmed and fired him.

Top Bottom