All Things Veritas Losing 7 Defensive Starters Thread

Try to get it right. My post compained only of those who STOOD for the entire game including all time outs, half time and every moment between eve

There you go again making up fantasy stories about how your feelings were hurt. My posts were never about any one man, but a couple of dozen rude men and women, some of whom seemed like Gopher fans, many of whom just seemed to be ordinary fans of getting drunk at whatever occasion there was in town that day. The only thing the three beer drunk was was a drunk. "His beloved Gophers" such BS. He may have been your sort of nameless hero and "neighbor" but most humans would just have the good sense to step around him next time they see him in the gutter somewhere.

A couple dozen hmm? So it sounds like you were in the minority in terms of wanting to sit down.
Now who's the snowflake?

If the Gophers continue to get more popular, expect more drinking, more party atmosphere, and a younger crowd, all of which would be an improvement over your Washburn-Mcreavy demographic.

A couple dozen hmm? So it sounds like you were in the minority in terms of wanting to sit down.
Now who's the snowflake?

If the Gophers continue to get more popular, expect more drinking, more party atmosphere, and a younger crowd, all of which would be an improvement over your Washburn-Mcreavy demographic.

In Section 243 dim lightbulb person. Two dozen of the two hundred or so in front of us.

That is why we are exploring our options regarding season ticket renewals. With success our program will attract more of the euphamistically called "party animals" which, as we all now know, is just the need to drink crowd.

Pretty sure your comment was directed to the wrong poster. Somehow we zoomed from Veritas intolerance of chronic standers to nazis, euthanasia, racism apparently based on some other conversation none of us are privy to which is bizarre.

This thread has been absolutely amazing. Beyond stupid in almost every possible sense but still a joy to read to see which direction it is going to go next. :)

Pretty sure your comment was directed to the wrong poster. Somehow we zoomed from Veritas intolerance of chronic standers to nazis, euthanasia, racism apparently based on some other conversation none of us are privy to which is bizarre.

Nor was I ever privy to this other conversation some people on this site need to make up in order to justify their name calling.

This thread has been absolutely amazing. Beyond stupid in almost every possible sense but still a joy to read to see which direction it is going to go next. :)
Got that train wreck quality...hard to look away. ;)

I’ve strongly disagreed with Veritas on his views about the standing and drinking and sporting events. No we’re not the same...moron
Not the same moron - in other words, two completely different morons.

This thread at the beginning:
1581732957066.gif
This thread now:

1581732940686.gif

Top Bottom