All Things TV Series Recommendations/Reviews

I'm not going to go back through 13 other pages to see if anyone mentioned the BBC series "Sherlock". I have enjoyed season's 1 and 2 and plan to watch season 3. A nice streaming website for finding various tv series is found at http://www.cucirca.eu/ You can find a large number of shows to watch at this site.
It may be worth your while to go back through all 13 pages because I think Sherlock is mentioned on every one. Awesome show!

I really hope you taped it just for Prince. Otherwise...I don't know, Ted...

We gave it a try. 10 minutes before we couldn't take it anymore. Worst show I've seen in a while. The boyfriend is worse than Zooey.

I've been watching Cops. It's still really good.

I can't wait for House of Cards in a week.

All caught up on Justified. Quite the alliance between Boyd Crowder and Daryl Crowe Jr.

As Kelly mentioned in the post above, House of Cards has the second season out. Anyone watch it yet?

All caught up on Justified. Quite the alliance between Boyd Crowder and Daryl Crowe Jr.

As Kelly mentioned in the post above, House of Cards has the second season out. Anyone watch it yet?

Another move right out of nowhere huh? Tuesday night they head down for the drug deal in Mexico. You think Cousin Johnny "shuttles off this mortal coil" tomorrow night?

NEXT Tuesday. They decided not to take the Olympics on tonight.

I blitzed through season 2 of House of Cards. If you liked the first, you will like the second. One difference is there seems to be more politics/alliances and less sex.

I blitzed through season 2 of House of Cards. If you liked the first, you will like the second. One difference is there seems to be more politics/alliances and less sex.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really liking True Detective. I have the Americans and the vikings set to record. I havent seen either yet. I saw a episode of Orphan Black and want to watch the series if and when its replayed.

I've been watching season 2 of The Office. Brilliance.

Has anyone ever seen the British comedy The Thin Blue Line? Likely my favorite episode of any show ever is this.

Thanks for posting.

I've really enjoyed the Crowes. They're all a hoot. "I had one of the most disturbing scenes I've ever done as an actor in my 20-plus years." Hmmmmm, wonder what that's going to be? Might be dealing with his sister. Then again, could be with his brother.

Intrigued by that line also. You should enjoy this interview with Graham Yost. He states, among other things, that Roscoe Harris isn't necessarily dead and that DEA Agent Miller is definitely alive.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/12/justified-postmortem-wrong-roads-eric-roberts/

Entourage

Wow. That's all I can say. Loved it.

+1, One of my favorite shows, can't wait for the movie been waiting forever for it, but they finally started shooting like a month ago, and movie is set to be out summer of 2015, I'd recommend everyone watch the series before the movie comes out!

Naked and Afraid is great
Fast N' Loud comes back tomorrow. Awesome show.
New Girl is hilarious.

Yeah, pretty good episode. They sure quiz Graham Yost.
For awhile I thought something might develop between Raylan and Wendy.

Yes, Witt and Olyphant handled that well didn't they? Two characters who have used flirting and sex in the past trying it on each other. Both thinking they had the upper hand and both failing to get what they want.

Any of you guys into Boardwalk Empire? We got the first disk through Netflix this weekend. My wife and I both really liked it. I think this will be the new series we dig into. I know it's gotten good reviews, and Steve Buscemi is awesome. GH's opinion? Favorite scene so far is how they introduced Al Capone. Caught me completely off guard.

Top Bottom