All things Players Coming and Going.

The top line will have a similar point total to this year.

Also, are you saying Hagens will have more points next year than Gauthier this year? Doubtful.
Hagens just put up the most points in U18 history.

Five college players have put up 17+ points in a single U18 tournament. Four of them are on BC next season.

Hagens just put up the most points in U18 history.

Five college players have put up 17+ points in a single U18 tournament. Four of them are on BC next season.
Neither statistic you shared was a direct response to my two points.

I believe the BC top line will have another dominant year. But unlikely to have significantly (>5%) goals than last year.

I also do not think Freshman Hagens will have more points that Sophomore Gauthier who had more points this season than Freshman Fantilli and Freshman Celibrini.

I agree BC is the favorite to repeat as #1 overall seed, but do think you are over-stating how much better they will be.

Neither statistic you shared was a direct response to my two points.

I believe the BC top line will have another dominant year. But unlikely to have significantly (>5%) goals than last year.

I also do not think Freshman Hagens will have more points that Sophomore Gauthier who had more points this season than Freshman Fantilli and Freshman Celibrini.

I agree BC is the favorite to repeat as #1 overall seed, but do think you are over-stating how much better they will be.
Points are not everything. I see more dominance coming from the Stiga-Hagens line than the Gauthier line.

I predict they will end the regular season better than 28-5-1 and head into the national tournament better than 31-5-1. They were the best team of the 21st century. Being any better than that is insane but here we are with it looking highly likely.

You predict otherwise?

The one hope for BC to lose players just happened.

SJ got first pick. If they sign Celebrini right away maybe Smith goes too. If Smith goes maybe Leonard goes.

Now we wait and pray.

I’d be shocked if celebrini is back now and wouldn’t surprise me if they try bring in Smith now as well though they may to stagger some of their young guys.

I’d be shocked if celebrini is back now and wouldn’t surprise me if they try bring in Smith now as well though they may to stagger some of their young guys.
Smith is more NHL ready than Celebrini.

Other insane possibility: Sharks could get Eiserman too at 14

Other insane possibility: Sharks could get Eiserman too at 14
I haven’t followed him as closely since he decommitted, what’s the reasoning behind Eiserman’s draft stock falling?

Points are not everything. I see more dominance coming from the Stiga-Hagens line than the Gauthier line.

I predict they will end the regular season better than 28-5-1 and head into the national tournament better than 31-5-1. They were the best team of the 21st century. Being any better than that is insane but here we are with it looking highly likely.

You predict otherwise?
They will have less wins and not win the Natty. It’s a long way from now to the Frozen Four. Statistics are in my favor as betting the field is >70%.

They will have less wins and not win the Natty. It’s a long way from now to the Frozen Four. Statistics are in my favor as betting the field is >70%.
he didn't pick them to win the natty, just that they'd have more wins going into the tournament. I think some of that will depend on their schedule this year, but yeah they're not more than 30% to win the title right now just due to pure odds in the postseason. even if you say they're 67% likely to win each game after the first round (and put the first round at 90%), they're only winning 25% of the time to chain those games together. They'll have a great chance but anyone not taking the field against BC would just be wrong unless you're getting some incredibly good odds.

Two more solid players into the portal. Don't expect the Gophers to go after either but expect them to land on good teams.
41 point grad student - tied for most points in portal
19 point NCHC freshman
Lasosky to uw

Is Eiserman like Vanek in terms of being one-dimensional? Vanek could put it in the net, but he offered no defense, playmaking, etc.

I mean ya he scores goals and that's about it

Recent notable portal entries. I don't expect the Gophers to go after any of them.
Charlie Leddy - D - BC - 2 years left
Colby Ambrosio - F - BC - 1 year left
Jeremy Wilmer - F - BU - 2 years left
Ty Gallagher - D - BU - 1 year left
Aiden Hansen-Bukata - D - RIT - 1 year left

Still waiting on confirmation of Whitelaw to UM, after they picked up Lovell and Stein.
Leddy - Qpac
Ambrosio - Miami
Wilmer - Qpac
Gallagher - CC
Hansen-Bukata - OSU
Whitelaw - UM

Top Bottom