All Things Gophers Non-Conference Schedule (post Nov. 25 start date)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
I'll update this as we go.

GOPHERS (5 games scheduled, can schedule up to 2 more)
Nov. 25: Green Bay
Nov. 28: vs. Rhode Island, Temple, or Virginia Tech
Nov. 29: vs. Rhode Island, Temple, or Virginia Tech
Dec. 8-9: @ ACC Challenge (projecting Notre Dame)
Dec. 29: North Dakota

Last edited:

Apologies if this has been covered, but the Big 10/ACC Challenge is that expected to be on campuses or at a Neutral/bubble venue(s)?

Apologies if this has been covered, but the Big 10/ACC Challenge is that expected to be on campuses or at a Neutral/bubble venue(s)?
Still TBD, but reading between the lines I'd guess they'll be played at neutral sites. Hoping they play on campuses if for no other reason eventually schools need to play a non-conference game or two on campus to have a "dry run" for Big Ten play.

Still TBD, but reading between the lines I'd guess they'll be played at neutral sites. Hoping they play on campuses if for no other reason eventually schools need to play a non-conference game or two on campus to have a "dry run" for Big Ten play.

Ok thanks. Seems like it would make more practical sense to be at neutral sites. Also, it would be frustrating for the schools that would have been the home teams this year to have to play them without (or minimal) fans only to have to go on the road next year too.

Ok thanks. Seems like it would make more practical sense to be at neutral sites. Also, it would be frustrating for the schools that would have been the home teams this year to have to play them without (or minimal) fans only to have to go on the road next year too.

Good point.

My guess would be if they do play all the games at neutral sites this year, the teams that were supposed to be home teams will be rolled over to next season.

Good point.

My guess would be if they do play all the games at neutral sites this year, the teams that were supposed to be home teams will be rolled over to next season.

So, are we looking at Charlotte for the ACC home games, and Chicago or Indy for the Big Ten home games?

So does that mean it will just be a 3 team round robin?

Marquette has dropped out of the Hall of Fame Tip-Off, and will be replaced by Virginia Tech.

Top Bottom