All Things Gopher Fan Allie Rae Appreciation Thread

No idea who this is.....as message boards are about as far as I go when it comes to "social media".....but yeah.....I can't think of any negatives of having this woman pimp the program.
How about you ask Allie herself now that shes on the board? Please tell her how she is suppose to live her life...dork

Huh? I assume you responded to the wrong post....

ski u mah! hell new friends
Loved getting to meet you and hear not only the businesses you've built, but the fact that you served our country in the Navy (thank you), that you're a RN that was going THROUGH it in the ER during covid (thank you for all the people you helped), and that you have a doctorate. A friend just finished her 8 year program, that takes an insane amount of intelligence, hard work, and perseverance. Love your positivity too!

I guess I'll have to do like OP and drop some coin and sub to her OF page …

Who cares what another man does with his money? I’d estimate about 43% of my disposable income goes to my various OnlyFans subscriptions. I’ll occasionally pick up extra shifts at work so I could pay a few of the girls extra to give me a personalized video of them saying goodnight to me by name. That’s money well spent imo as it’s tough to beat that kind of personal connection.

Last edited:

She is on KFAN for the 8 o'clock hour. Hope Dinkytown Athletes is in contact. She makes over $100,000 a month and her best month was $465,000.

She specifically says she is interested in something with DA, but not sure what that would look like at this point.

Last edited:

Somehow I imagine there would be volunteers on the team to “endorse” her. Even make some “videos”.

Gotta work for that NIL ma boy

Somehow I imagine there would be volunteers on the team to “endorse” her. Even make some “videos”.

Gotta work for that NIL ma boy
For those wondering.

Blaine Native that now lives in Tampa. Used to be a NICU nurse and has a PHD.
Her and her husband realized the opportunity on onlyfans and social media.

She could really be a social media expert and support for so many of the athletes.

Male sports fans are rich market of potential OF subscribers. "Can you believe this babe likes college football as much as I do!?! Ima pay $20 a month to see her cans!!" Its a niche the average OF worker can exploit.

For those wondering.

She could really be a social media expert and support for so many of the athletes.
Haha great notes you took here Max!! 〽️

No publicly is bad publicity. She actually has a huge social media presence.

For those wondering.

Dude, she knows your name!!!

giphy.gif

She is on KFAN for the 8 o'clock hour. Hope Dinkytown Athletes is in contact. She makes over $100,000 a month and her best month was $465,000.

She specifically says she is interested in something with DA, but not sure what that would look like at this point.
Well, we promote a movie, current day version of Risky Business. Tom Cruise (played by Maxy) and his girlfriend Rebecca de Mornay (played by the fetching Allie Rae). Allie Rae gets her influencer friends together for a big GopherHole bash and….. 😎

Well, we promote a movie, current day version of Risky Business. Tom Cruise (played by Maxy) and his girlfriend Rebecca de Mornay (played by the fetching Allie Rae). Allie Rae gets her influencer friends together for a big GopherHole bash and….. 😎
… they drive a car into Lake Minnetonka!

I'm sure if she started a deal like Gray Duck where 10% of new OF proceeds went to Dinkytown athletics she'd clean up...because you know, we love our athletes and aren't nerdy perverts trying to see chicks naked on the internet.

Mrs. BilldGopher has always been of the greatest Gopher fans around!
Missed this one Slim T but I'll let Mrs. Billd know she has at least two admirers...

Glad you're in the club and thanks for the shoutout.

As for Allie Rae, pretty easy on the eyes says I...

Male sports fans are rich market of potential OF subscribers. "Can you believe this babe likes college football as much as I do!?! Ima pay $20 a month to see her cans!!" Its a niche the average OF worker can exploit.
This is so funny/ironic when I think of all the folks who don't think twice about spending on OF, but won't consider $10/month for DTA

This is so funny/ironic when I think of all the folks who don't think twice about spending on OF, but won't consider $10/month for DTA
This is the crazy part. Between OF and gambling on sports there is a lot of waste of money in the world. Priorities, Priorities.

Top Bottom