All Things Emmanuel Karmo (Robbinsdale Cooper HS) Recruitment Thread

I have become very pessimistic about local talent that does the "here are my top choices thing," stretching out his process until a final drum roll, with attendant suspense, etc. The choice in rarely (never?) Minnesota. Why would a kid take this kind of solipsistic approach if he wants to be a Gopher and holds an offer? The top-end kids who truly want to be Gophers commit quickly (Coughlin, Perich), because it is what they want. Then they help build the recruiting class through networking on social media, etc. They don't hang back; they jump in and help. Hope I am proven wrong with this kid. Maybe he'll be a Gopher. But the "look how many schools want me!" approach he's using leads me to believe he won't be.
Glad to be proven wrong. Welcome, young man!

Glad to be proven wrong. Welcome, young man!
I wouldn’t celebrate until he enrolls.

Yeah … put out a top 7, with five of them helmet schools, and then commit to one of the two non-helmet schools on the list four days later. Yep, that’s definitely how that has always worked out. Nothing to worry about!

Yeah … put out a top 7, with five of them helmet schools, and then commit to one of the two non-helmet schools on the list four days later. Yep, that’s definitely how that has always worked out. Nothing to worry about!
I'd rather have him committed early and in the fold, communicating with his future teammates, etc., than him remain uncommitted. A bird in the hand ...

I can complain about anything I want for any reason I make up. That’s the purpose of GH. No need for you to further respond
That's not the purpose of GH. What a silly take...oh...wait...forgot you posted it.

Moving those goal posts again. Your confidence in Fleck has to be the lowest of anyone posting out here.

It's nice to see us getting depth throughout the roster as the lack of it has lead us to defeats in the past.

Top Bottom