All Things Dothan Ijadimbola Recruitment Thread (2026 forward, Totino Grace HS, Gophers Offered)

if he commits, he would instantly join the all-Gopher Name team, along with
Ernest Nzigamasabo, Jim Shikenjankski, and others that I can't think of at the moment.

FWIW - I saw Nzigamasabo play in a HS all-star game his SR year in HS. it was this deal where a MN all-star team played against all-star teams from WI, IA and another state. the PA announcer was having a tough time with Ernest.

Ernest Nzigamasabo, Jim Shikenjankski, and others that I can't think of at the moment.

FWIW - I saw Nzigamasabo play in a HS all-star game his SR year in HS. it was this deal where a MN all-star team played against all-star teams from WI, IA and another state. the PA announcer was having a tough time with Ernest.
Best was Sid trying to pronounce Ernie’s name 🤣

Your name belongs on a U building just for spelling them both correctly. My dad just called them "Z-man" and "The Shick" and even those were challenging for him after a pre-game social.

He feels Prep Hoops' rankings are pretty rank.

I prefer to see as many opinions as I can when the topic is subjective.
And that’s what they are… opinions. Except the one with the opinions just so happens to coach the kid. Imagine if DeLaSalle did rankings where a kid who averaged 5ppg was the #1 ranked player in the state. They’d never lose

And that’s what they are… opinions. Except the one with the opinions just so happens to coach the kid. Imagine if DeLaSalle did rankings where a kid who averaged 5ppg was the #1 ranked player in the state. They’d never lose
Then I guess you won't be losing any sleep over their opinion, will you?

Then I guess you won't be losing any sleep over their opinion, will you?
I haven’t… my opinion is Prep Hoops is bias and trash and I wouldn’t trust them, especially when ranking kids who go to Totino Grace. The Lee kid from St. Thomas is a prime example. Top 3 are Kansas. Stanford, and St. Thomas and he chooses St. Thomas?? Sounds like fake offers and manufactured rankings.. in saying you’re pretty sensitive. Don’t you want no bias evaluations for potential Gopher prospective?

Last edited:

35th Small Forward? I hope we can do better but we have done much worse before CBJ.

I haven’t… my opinion is Prep Hoops is bias and trash and I wouldn’t trust them, especially when ranking kids who go to Totino Grace. The Lee kid from St. Thomas is a prime example. Top 3 are Kansas. Stanford, and St. Thomas and he chooses St. Thomas?? Sounds like fake offers and manufactured rankings.. in saying you’re pretty sensitive. Don’t you want no bias evaluations for potential Gopher prospective?
None of what you say means anything to me. My original point was I enjoy seeing a variety of different recruiting rankings.

If you feel you're the only person truly capable of deciphering good from bad info on your own, more power to you.

None of what you say means anything to me. My original point was I enjoy seeing a variety of different recruiting rankings.

If you feel you're the only person truly capable of deciphering good from bad info on your own, more power to you.
I trust my own over an Ex-Manager who’s boss is the Totino Coach

Last edited:

Seeing that you have Mpls in your name it makes sense cause nobody can come up with a good HS basketball conspiracy like a Minneapolis city basketball fan. If you turn on your common sense and look into things like the Ahjany recruitment you will quickly notice that when he was a sophomore/16 and Under player at Byron the offers came in at a high level because Lee was showing high major potential. Ajhany was a nationally ranked prospect by several places after his 16u season. But then a year later when he was a 17 and under player playing on the D1 Mn second team after having played at Byron for a year with those high major offers he had not taken steps forward and fell back to a mid or low major player, and the offers than reflect that (look at that dates). All of the recruitment was over by the time he was at Totino-Grace.

Kids love to have these announcements with schools listed that make them look good and Daniel Freitag's announcement is the latest big media production of that. Ahjany was the same way as he did not have any high majors on him after coaches saw him play 17 and Under. Look for yourself here https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/ahjany-lee#google_vignette for the dates on things.
And you can look at national rankings for Dothan Ijadimbola, obviously there is something to it as he is the only Minnesota player listed in all of them.

But don't let those facts get in the way of a good basketball conspiracy theory coming out of Minneapolis!

Top Bottom