All Things Class of 2026 Minnesota Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Recruiting starting for freshmen, Minnesota will likely offer Jayden Moore soon.

Looks like we visited East Ridge guard.

Go Gophers!!

Last edited:

Dothan is the 2nd best MN player in 2026 behind Jayden Moore, disappointing we weren’t the first to offer both as both are high major.

Go Gophers!!

I'm a little surprised we offered Cedric already, but if he develops into a high major prospect, I'm glad we're the first to offer. He'll have to defend better and spread the ball around more at the next level, but he's a scorer. Some conflicting reviews on whether he's a HM player, but I know the staff has scouted him for some time so they've certainly had the opportunity to assess.

Sure hope a Dothan offer is coming soon, he's way more of a sure fire Big Ten player than Ced.

Go Gophers!!

Last edited:

I'm a little surprised we offered Cedric already, but if he develops into a high major prospect, I'm glad we're the first to offer. He'll have to defend better and spread the ball around more at the next level, but he's a scorer. Some conflicting reviews on whether he's a HM player, but I know the staff has scouted him for some time so they've certainly had the opportunity to assess.

Sure hope a Dothan offer is coming soon, he's way more of a sure fire Big Ten player than Ced.

Go Gophers!!
I’m definitely questioning this offer but I guess it’s been preference. He’s not better than Jayden Moore, Chris Wiggins or Dothan Ijadimbola. Doth just seems like a can’t miss for an in state offer. It’s weird that we haven’t offered an instate 25 or 26 but we offered Tomes 1st

I’m definitely questioning this offer but I guess it’s been preference. He’s not better than Jayden Moore, Chris Wiggins or Dothan Ijadimbola. Doth just seems like a can’t miss for an in state offer. It’s weird that we haven’t offered an instate 25 or 26 but we offered Tomes 1st
Don't think anyone in 2025 is going to get an offer. That class isn't very good.

2026 isn’t a better class. It’s a bunch of below 6 feet guards. I know the kids are young still but I don’t see a player in 26 anymore offer worthy than 25 outside of Dothan

Don't think anyone in 2025 is going to get an offer. That class isn't very good.
We have (at least) five players (Mitchell, Hawkins, Garcia, Ihnen, and Fox? leaving the program that year, so there will be a personnel shortage.

So why offer them at 5’9 before seeing where they are at least as sophomores
To get ahead of the game if you believe they'll be great. Also short PG's keep proving they can play, look at Markquis Nowell has been able to do. Many reasons to offer a guy if you believe in their game.

Brother played at Air Force 6’4… sister played at one of the Academy’s… if he can get to 6’1 that would be nice

Top Bottom