All Things Class of 2026 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread (Offers, Videos, Tweets, Rankings and More)

not sure how to post it here, being a klutz with technology, but 2026 recruit Roman Voss of Jackson County Central has received an offer from the Gophers, following a telephone conversation with PJ Fleck. Voss is listed as an Athlete. He's 6'4" - 210 lbs.

Voss was the starting QB for JCC as an 8th grader, but last Fall, as a sophomore, he split time between QB and WR. Plays S on defense. has the frame to bulk up and could potentially be a TE or LB.

my assessment - good runner and athlete, but passing needs work to develop more touch.

also a very good basketball player. Over 1,000 pts as a Sophomore. has also heard from South Dakota State, where his older brother Rudy was a backup QB until he was forced to medically retire following a neck injury.

Roman Voss

"Minnesota coaches Hetherman and Koehler came down to JCC yesterday, and watched me workout," Voss said to 247Sports. "After the workout, I got on the phone with head coach PJ Fleck and he heard my workout went very well. He said he wanted to offer me a scholarship from the Gophers. He told me they see me as a tight end or a linebacker right now."

Top Bottom