All Things Cedric Tomes Recruitment Thread (2026 Guard, East Ridge HS, Gophers Offered)

As I put in the 2026 thread, I'm always happy when the Gophers are the first to offer in-state kids, as we have the best access to intel and the most opportunity to scout these kids. That being said, I'm very surprised Ced is our first in-state offer, behind Dothan and Jayden and maybe a few others in-state. Cedric had just an OK summer shooting wise on EYBL and is a volume shooter at best.

I know Thorson watched him a few times already, but this offer has many surprising texts flying around among the 2026 insiders that follow this class very closely.

Hopefully us being first to offer pays dividends and that Cedric earns the opportunity to play at the Big Ten level.

Go Gophers!!

As I put in the 2026 thread, I'm always happy when the Gophers are the first to offer in-state kids, as we have the best access to intel and the most opportunity to scout these kids. That being said, I'm very surprised Ced is our first in-state offer, behind Dothan and Jayden and maybe a few others in-state. Cedric had just an OK summer shooting wise on EYBL and is a volume shooter at best.

I know Thorson watched him a few times already, but this offer has many surprising texts flying around among the 2026 insiders that follow this class very closely.

Hopefully us being first to offer pays dividends and that Cedric earns the opportunity to play at the Big Ten level.

Go Gophers!!
NIL related? Hopefully the team has gone to the tourney before 26

Kid can shoot. He is smooth I like his game. He needs to get stronger especially handling the ball. I like the offer

Kid can shoot. He is smooth I like his game. He needs to get stronger especially handling the ball. I like the offer
34% FG and 30% from three for Howard Pulley, with a ton of turnovers. On a team that won 3 games.

Reactions: Go4

34% FG and 30% from three for Howard Pulley, with a ton of turnovers. On a team that won 3 games.
Stats from Howard Pulley seems a simplistic way of if evaluating his game and surely doesn’t indicate his potential and tell the whole story of what the staff sees . So his team won three games maybe by going by your scouting he had bad players around him? I don’t know if that’s true but throwing out AAU stats is just that. Doesn’t mean a lot and if he was offered means one high major program thinks he can play.

Stats from Howard Pulley seems a simplistic way of if evaluating his game and surely doesn’t indicate his potential and tell the whole story of what the staff sees . So his team won three games maybe by going by your scouting he had bad players around him? I don’t know if that’s true but throwing out AAU stats is just that. Doesn’t mean a lot and if he was offered means one high major program thinks he can play.
Perhaps he can be coached up.

You are correct on all counts. I was responding with stats mainly to the "kid can shoot" comment.

Top Bottom