All Things Ari Peterson Recruitment Thread (Class of 2028, Daughter of AP, MN offered)

Ari Peterson, the daughter of former Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, has received an offer from the University of Minnesota Gophers women's basketball team.
Peterson confirmed the news Wednesday morning on her Instagram stating.
"After a nice talk with Coach Plitzuweit, I am so blessed and excited to receive my first offer from the University of Minnesota! Go Gophers!" She made clear to hashtag the announcement with a note that she is not committed.

Per Shama:

Word is Ari Peterson, the daughter of former Vikings great Adrian Peterson, will transfer from Providence Academy to Minnetonka for the next school year. Ari, probably the best eighth grader in the state last season, already has a college offer from the Gophers and would join a Skippers team that is expecting three returning starters and is the 2024 Class 4A champions.

Go Gophers!!

Per Shama:

Word is Ari Peterson, the daughter of former Vikings great Adrian Peterson, will transfer from Providence Academy to Minnetonka for the next school year. Ari, probably the best eighth grader in the state last season, already has a college offer from the Gophers and would join a Skippers team that is expecting three returning starters and is the 2024 Class 4A champions.

Go Gophers!!
So her family lives in the Minnetonka district?

I’m not sure. But I was thinking she could open enroll (or is that not an option anymore?)
Not sure how it works being she played varsity as an 8th grader. Might be as long as she is in school on the first day of 9th grade, she is good to go. If she transfers after that she would need to move to the new district.

Or a parent could rent an apartment in said district...and say they are separated.

Top Bottom